𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12

~Narrator's POV~

'How is she not heavy?' Sunwoo thought to himself. "Oh am I the one who's stronger?" . "Huh?" Y/N's eyes fluttered open because of the bumpy piggy back ride that Sunwoo was giving her. 'I'm just gonna stay here, on his strong back, like this' she thought. "Oh, you awake?" Sunwoo asked when he noticed that Y/N's eyes were open. "Yeah, you can put me down if it's uncomfortable." said Y/N. "No, you can stay like this, if it's okay.." Sunwoo shrugged. "Er.. Can I say it's okay?" asked Y/N. "Of course you can Y/Nnie" Sunwoo said as he held her tighter than before. "Um, Sunwoo? I need to buy some groceries for my aunt. Can we stop at the store please?" Y/N just remembered that she had grocery shopping to do. 

Y/N got down from Sunwoo's back once they reached the convenience store. "Um, Thank you, Sunwoo" said Y/N after clearing her throat awkwardly. "You are welcome" Sunwoo smiled as they went into the store. 

Y/N read the text message her aunt had sent her and had gotten everything they wanted, including some packets of ramen. "Wanna have some ramen? I'm sure my aunt won't mind.." said Y/N as the lady in the counter billed her groceries one by one. "Okay.. I'd- love to. But what about Wooyoung?" he asked. "He's on a study date with San. A romantic date as I assume though. My aunt doesn't know that Wooyoung is dating San, she just thinks they're best friends, as if" snorted Y/N. "And the fact that I know that, is what makes Wooyoung not tell aunt Jung about his fake stories he makes about us.." Y/N pointed out. "Does your aunt know that you're tutoring me?" asked Sunwoo, concerned. "Of course she does, Mr. Kim must've called her before you know" said Y/N as the both of them walked out of the store, a bag of groceries dangling from her arm. 

The duo walked in the dark silently talking to each other, when they heard sudden rustling near by. Sunwoo's hidden ears sprouted out in alert so he had to pat them down instantly. He was glad that it was darker so that Y/N didn't see them. Sunwoo grabbed Y/N's free hand and pulled her behind him and slowly walked towards the noise. When they made it to the source of the noise, the two of them found out two familiar males making out behind a bush. "Wooyoung?" Y/N appeared from behind Sunwoo. Wooyoung quickly pushed San away from him and wiped off his smudged lip tint. "Heh heh.. What. Are. You. Doing. Here. ?" asked Wooyoung laughing nervously, as he gritted his teeth. "What are you doing here? You told your mom that you were studying" said Y/N, crossing her arms. "We were studying.. But we got carried away.." Wooyoung side-eyed San who was still on the ground, not wanting to look at his childhood best friend. 

"Studying? What? San's lips?  The basic principles of Choi San? And what were you studying here, behind a bush?" laughed Y/N. "Oh shut up Y/N! What were doing with him? Were you on a date with him too? Without tutoring him? And why are you- holding hands?" Wooyoung argued as Sunwoo quickly let Y/N's hand go, not wanting any misunderstanding. "Oh cut the crap! I was shopping for your mom Wooyoung!" Y/N did not like being second. "Y/N! You-!" yelled Wooyoung. "You what huh? You what?!" Y/N yelled back. "You are so disrespectful!" ."I'm disrespectful?! You're younger than me remember! I was born in July and you were in November! You should respect me!" the both of them kept yelling at each other for a while until they heard a groan. "San!" Wooyoung helped San up, but San kept looking at his feet. 

"Fine! I'm leaving!" Y/N took off. "I'm not done yet" Wooyoung grabbed her by her hair and pulled her closer, making Y/N scream and Sunwoo cringe. "Let go!" Y/N slapped Wooyoung's arm, making him let go. "Let's go together shall we?" San interfered and pushed Y/N and Wooyoung as Sunwoo tagged along. San had pushed the two of the bickering cousins all the way to their home and inside while Sunwoo had just followed. "Hi Mom.." Wooyoung said, standing up straight. "Hello aunt Jung" Y/N too bowed down low. "Hello dears.. And who might we have here?" Hye-Jin asked gesturing towards Sunwoo. "Oh, Mrs. Jung, I'm Sunwoo, Kim Sunwoo. Y/N had been tutoring me and she's really good at it." Sunwoo bowed. "Aigooo look at how handsome this boy is! Unlike Wooyoung." Hye-Jin went to Sunwoo and pinched his cheeks. "Stay for dinner will you?" Hye-Jin smiled at Sunwoo and took the grocery bag from Y/N and went to the kitchen.