𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15

~Y/N's POV~

'What's he doing here? If I'd known that he's Seonghwa's friend, I never would've come!' I argued with myself as I felt Wooyoung nudging me. "Isn't that the jerk who met us at the store this morning?" he whispered in to my ear. "Yup, that's him, Lee Juyeon.." I sighed. "Lemme beat that kid in to a pulp.." Wooyoung cracked his knuckles. "No don't! This is Seonghwa's party.. I didn't blame you when you invited my crush, whom you didn't even know, to your party, just to embarrass me!" I quietly whispered. "Oh, him, that Nakamoto kid.. What was his name? Oh, yeah, Yuta" Wooyoung giggled. "Oh, you're here" Yeosang, called. "Come here baby Woo!" San yelled from his seat as I noticed him puckering up his lips. The both of us then walked to their table. "So, where's the other boy?" asked Yunho, cuddling Mingi, his boyfriend. "Which boy?" asked Wooyoung having some coke from San's glass. "That tall boy with huge lips.." Mingi said cuddling Yunho back. "Oh, Sunwoo you mean.. He wasn't invited I guess" I was a little disappointed myself. "Y/N, go leave Hwa's gifts on that table" Wooyoung waved me off with his gift and mine. I dragged myself to the table where everyone had left their gifts at and placed ours as well. 

"Hey Y/N" said someone who placed his gift right next to mine. "Hi, Juyeon" I said annoyed. "Are your cousin's friends all gay?" he raised his eyebrows at how Yunho and Mingi and San and Wooyoung were cuddling, placing soft kisses on each others lips. "No, not all, Jongho is dating a girl, Yeh Shu Hua, I know, sounds like Chihuahua, and Hongjoong is dating Ryujin and Seonghwa, is straight, but isn't dating.. And well, Yeosang, is bi I guess.." I gasped at how much information I had spilt. "Oh... you? what about you?" he asked, gazing in to my eyes. "I-I am not dating anyone" I said, shyly. "Ah, how about you begin dating someone?" he smirked. I was taken aback. "But I-" my words were interrupted by someone else's. "She has no intention to" Wooyoung glared at Juyeon before pulling me away towards their table. "I hate that guy.. I wonder why Seonghwa is even friends with him" whispered Jongho. "If he troubles our Y/N, tell me, I'll split his skull in to two, like I do with apples" Jongho made certain hand gestures that looked like him breaking apples. 

We started chatting when we heard the door open. "Where's my dongsaeng?!" asked Choi Minho, our council president, who was followed by his girlfriend, Na Mi Young. "Hyung!" yelled Seonghwa as he ran to Minho and hugged him. Seonghwa talked with him for awhile and came to us as I noticed Minho taking Mi Young towards the corner of the room, he pinned her to the wall and kissed her deeply. "Are they always like that?" I asked, curious. "Yes, they always go to that certain corner and kiss everytime they visit.." Seonghwa chuckled. "How do you know Minho hyung?" asked Wooyoung happily. "He lives next door" shrugged Seonghwa. I watched Mi Young and Minho kiss for about a minute before I imagined myself and Sunwoo kissing just like that. 'WHAT?!' I shook the thought off as soon as I heard someone else sit next to me. "Hey Y/N" said Minho in a sly way. "Go away! I don't like you" I scoffed. "One wrong move and I can tell Wooyoung.." he smirked. "He knows. There's noting for you to rat about" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh does he?" he said softly and slid away from his seat and let his girlfriend sit with me and chat instead. "Hey Y/N, I've heard a lot about you, Minho talks about you and Wooyoung a lot" she batted her eyelashes as she spoke. She had long, straight and black shiny hair, light tanned skin, dazzling eyes, pretty lips that Minho loved to kiss, and she was of average height. "Does he?" I gritted my teeth. 

"Where's your cute friend?" asked Mi Young, looking around. "He's my friend, but he isn't of Seonghwa oppa" I smiled. "Do you like him Y/N?" she asked. "Me? Pfft... No" I lied. "No?" she had a sly smile on her face. "Well, I can tell that he does.." she said. "How?" I was curious. "Isn't it obvious? The way he looks at you.. And from the information I heard from Minho and Wooyoung, he waits for you everyday after school for your tutoring. Let me tell you this, if I were to tutor Minho, he would've ditched it" she sighed. "What if he just loves learning and improving?" I felt like a fool now. "Boys hate learning Y/N. Minho being the student council president himself hates it, but is good at it" Mi Young glanced at Minho, who was staring at her with lovable eyes. "And.. by the fact that you are so curious, makes me think you are whipped for him.." she wiggled her eyebrows. "You can trust me". "Yes, I do like him, but, I just don't know how I'm supposed to tell him and how I'm sure if he likes he back.. I like him so much Mi Young, so much" I sighed. "Can I give you some tips?" she asked. "Yes please" I said, happily. She adjusted herself on her seat, facing away from her boyfriend. "First, you've got to make him feel jealous, play hard to get. Second, try to friend zone him as much as possible and third, try ignoring him.. I know ignoring is hard, but if he gets mad at the guy you get together to make him jealous, and if he annoys you like hell even though you ignore him, he definitely likes you. And then, tell him" she ended.