𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

The next day:

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up earlier than usual for who-knows-why and walked out of my room as I grabbed my towel and casual clothes. Even though it was Saturday, I agreed to tutor Sunwoo in the evening. But before that, I had to go do some shopping with Wooyoung, for Seonghwa's birthday (A/N: For the sake of the story, imagine that Seonghwa's birthday is somewhere in December) , and some grocery shopping as well. My aunt had used up everything I had gotten for her that day, since Sunwoo stayed for dinner as well. I went out of my room, which was next to Wooyoung's and ran straight to the bathroom before Wooyoung did. It would've been a disaster if he goes before I do, he stays in there for hours. I had a refreshing bath and came out, wearing  brown sweater tucked into a pair of black pants. I saw that my aunt had prepared the packets of ramen I bought with Sunwoo that night. Wooyoung too, went in and came out faster than I expected, he was wearing a black jacket and black pants and his favorite pair of shoes, which were black too.

 Wooyoung too, went in and came out faster than I expected, he was wearing a black jacket and black pants and his favorite pair of shoes, which were black too

'He sure looks good in black' I thought, but instead, "You look awful in black Wooyoung. And your shoes, you were them everyday.." I snickered as Wooyoung made a face at me. "Come on you two.. Have your breakfast!" my aunt yelled at us. "Who eats ramen for breakfast mom?!" Wooyoung said, clicking his tongue. "Come on Y/N, let's have something on the way.." before I could say anything, Wooyoung was dragging me outside, to his car. "Hey hey.. You're gonna ruin my sweater" he pushed me in to the passengers' seat and he got in to the drivers' himself. The engine roared to life as Wooyoung drove away towards the mall. 

Once we were in the mall, Wooyoung dragged me towards the store where what he had to buy was at. He asked me what looked good, but to me, all were the same. I got a simple gift for Seonghwa and sat near by, glaring at Wooyoung.  "The party's tonight Y/N! Help me choose! You got yours!" he was tugging on my sweater. After a while of boredom, I spotted something that caught my eye. It was a pretty, fine gold bracelet which had little butterflies studded with white stones on it.  I bought it even though it was a bit expensive...

Speaking of butterflies, my precious little butterfly keychain was missing from the first day of Sunwoo's tutoring

Speaking of butterflies, my precious little butterfly keychain was missing from the first day of Sunwoo's tutoring... Why was it so precious? Wooyoung got it for me, and he never will ever buy it again. I have no idea why, but since a certain day, I started craving for butterfly themed stuff. Wooyoung finally settled on to something which he didn't show me. "Come on, we have grocery shopping to do.. But before that, let's get something to eat" Wooyoung was dragging me towards the MacDonald's before I even knew it. He ordered us our food and we sat there eating, having a small talk about him and San being a thing. "So, how's the Woosan thingie?" I smirked. "Woosan?" he tilted his head. "It's a name your friends and myself made for you and San. Woo from Wooyoung, and san from San" I stated. I was almost going to mock Wooyoung when my worst nightmare flashed before my eyes.