"Thanks." Cameron said sarcastically.

"Sorry."

"You are mated to an alpha. He is gonna get jealous of his little brother and other males too. Anyways, TIC and beta have to work with the alpha." Jake explained.

"Well okay. I guess that Cameron will do." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I better do. I had to make you bacon." Cameron passed me my bacon.

"Thank you, Cammy." I smiled and ate my bacon.

"Cammy?" He stole some bacon.

"Yeah Cammy. Like a Nickname. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Cammy is okay. Normally my parents and family only call me that." Cameron said with a full mouth.

"Well, Cammy and Danny, I have rounds to do. Mason has something for you to do. He said to go down to his office." Jake started to leave.

"Wait Jake!" I yelled after him. He stopped. "Can I finish my bacon first?"

"Yeah finish your bacon piggy." Jake laughed and finally left.

"Should I go?" I ask after I finish my bacon.

"Yeah probably since Alpha told you to." Cammy told me.

"God. I'm going then." I opened the door and walked down the stairs Then, I opened the door to Mason's office. "Mason?" There was no answer. There was a skirt and a nice top on his desk. Under the clothes, an envelope had my name on it. In the envelope, there was a note. It said,

'Hey beautiful, hope you are having a good day with Cameron. Be ready for our date tonight at 7:00. Be sure to wear this. I have a surprise for you. Love you lots!
-Mason'

I looked down at the outfit. At least it matched. It could be worse I guess. The skirt almost showed my ass, and the shirt buttoned up in the front. I dashed up the stairs.

"So I know he left this morning, so what was down there?" Cameron asked making me jump.

"Here read this." I handed him the note. 

"Cool." Cameron passed the note back to me. 

"Ain't he sweet, Cammy?" I pulled a bar stool up to the counter.

"He sure is. So what time is it now?" Cameron asked.

"It is almost 1. I will have to start getting ready my 4:30 ish." I stated I was getting really excited for tonight.

"Do you want to go for a run? Alpha said that might be a good idea." Cameron shrugged.

"Sure I haven't ran in forever." I didn't really get the chance to run and be free last time.

"Okay go get some clothes and I will meet you outside." Cameron said as I ran up stairs. Soon I was down stairs walking outside. "About time. You shift behind those trees over there. Come out when you are ready." Cameron pointed to some trees over by the water fountain.

'Finally! I get to run and be free!" Angel cheered.

'Ya know, you could've just told me. I would've taken you out.' I replied.

'Okay I will next time.' Angel said before I shifted. I walked out to Cameron and nodded my head. Before I knew it, we were running. It felt wonderful robe free out there. I had slight control, but I gave Angel most of it. I didn't want her to feel trapped. My brother had told me of wolves who didn't let their wolves out and went balistic.

'Are you ready to head back? Mason wants you to be ready by six. You said 4:30, so to make it back we need to head out.' Cameron said over the mind link.