Chapter 10 (Dinner)

Start from the beginning

I looked to Jisoo who was showing (Y/N)'s number on her phone. "It's you, or me." Jisoo let out a cocky grin while sticking out her tongue in victory expression.

Not having any choice left, I chose to call him. And guess what? Hmmm, what was that? Speaker? Not just that! You expected things to go way easier!!!

They wanted it on a video call!!!

(Y/N)'s POV

I just arrived at home from studio. Damn, never felt good in my life. I had my friend back, my job was getting better and better, well at least it was less stressful for me now that I knew we were back together.

...

As friends.

Plus, calling Rosie for some times kept me feeling accompanied. And I felt like my energy was replenished just by calling her.

Speaking of calling, I felt my lap was shaking, telling me that there was a phone call. I pulled out the phone as the phone showed me the phone call.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・Rosie

Rosie? I found myself dumbfounded. Okay, first, it was still 6 p.m. She usually called later than that. Even midnight... You know, Blackpink stuffs tended to be really busy for her, right?

I decided to pick it up rather than making her wait. Until suddenly, her face popped up on the screen.

She wants to video call right now?!

"A-Annyeong, (Y/N)..." she gave me her small adorable smile and her blossoming cheeks

And yet here I was, dumbfounded like a deer who was found by the hunter

And yet here I was, dumbfounded like a deer who was found by the hunter. Her face was somewhat... red?

"Hi, Rosie... Is there anything I could help you with?" Too formal... nice job, head. Good game...

She answered it by reddening her cheeks unintentionally... okay, what was wrong with her? AGAIN? Her cheeks would turn red every time we did this video call.

"Oh my god, look! Look at how red she is! She's embarrassed already!" I could hear Lisa squealing behind her, followed by Jisoo and Jennie who were laughing at us.

Of course...

"Ya!" I could see red tint started invading squishy cheeks. "You told me that you wouldn't interrupt." She pouted cutely at the crowd that was 'cheering' on her.

Just then, Jennie popped up on the screen. "We said we wouldn't. But we promised nothing on it." Their laughs erupted louder as I could hear it.

Thump thump thump. I heard loud steps, and a door closed. "Huff." I could see her puffing her cheeks, and I couldn't help but to let myself chuckled at her.

"Is everything clear now?" my smile remained on my face. She nodded with this little pout on her cheeks. Precious... "Okay, now what did you wanna say earlier?"