Chapter 12: Welcome to Chicago

Start from the beginning

Gloria looked back and forth between the demigod and the hybrid. She turned to Stefan, "I remember you."

He nodded. "Yeah. You're Gloria."

"Mm-hmm," she hummed.

The vampire tilted his head. "Shouldn't you be..."

Gloria filled in, "Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?"

Ha!

Klaus explained, "Gloria's a very powerful witch."

She continued, "I can slow the aging down some. Herbs, and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day."

"Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar." The vampire did as he was told.

Klaus gave a pointed look to the demigod, wanting her to follow suit.

She stayed in her spot and responded, "Nah."

The blond gave up and sat down at a table with Gloria. He glanced back at the demigod and gestured to the other seat at the table.

Percy sat down and crossed her legs in a 'criss cross, applesauce' position. She placed the dog on another seat.

"You look ravishing, by the way." The hybrid complimented the witch.

She shook her head and held her hand out in a 'stop' motion. "Don't."

Klaus smirked.

Continuing, she spoke, "I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels."

"So, what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse." He asked.

Gloria replied. "Obviously you did something wrong. Look, every spell, has a loophole. But a curse that old, we'd have to contact the witch who created it."

Klaus looked a bit upset at the answer. "Well that would be the original witch. She's very dead."

"I know," Gloria spoke. "And for me to contact her, I'll need help."

"Bring me Rebekah."

Percy's ears perked up. Elijah mentioned her.

Klaus looked away. "Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied."

I guess being daggered in a box counts as being occupied.

"She has what I need. Bring her to me." Gloria told the blond.

"What is this?" Stefan asked curiously. He was holding something in his hand.

Klaus responded, "Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place."

The vampire looked back up. "But this is me. With you."

"Ooo lemme see." Percy said excitedly as she rushed toward the Salvatore. Taking the photo from his hand, the demigod examined it.

Percy laughed at the sight. A grin spread on her face. "Oh gods! This is precious."

She continued inspecting the image. "Aw, you two were so cute." Percy nudged the Salvatore's arm.

"I still am, love." The hybrid smirked at her.

The raven haired girl sent him a playful smile. "You wish."

⇀⇀⇀

They left the bar and arrived at a warehouse. Gloria agreed to watch Rudy while they were gone. Stefan continued to question the hybrid. "This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?"