Chapter 2.5: Communication

From: MidoriyaInko@heromail.com

To: Aldera.principal.Uzai@alderawidenetsd.org

Subject: Bullying 

_____________

Dear Uzai-san,

It has come to my attention the last week or so, that Izuku is once more coming home with bruises, burns, and large scrapes all over his body. He’s tried hiding them again… Usually I would put it off to rough housing like children do, but these are similar, if not worse, to the time when Izuku was being bullied. 

That’s why I’m emailing you now. It seems that even after all you’ve gone through, the other students won’t let up with their bullying of Izuku, and I can’t bear it anymore. 

If there is some way, I would like to schedule an in person parent-teacher conference with you about what we could do for Izuku. I just want what’s best for my son, and I’m sure you feel the same way about your students. 

But before I go, I would like to bring up two topics I want to talk about the most. 

The first about possibly moving Izuku to a new class. I’m not exactly sure how many kids are involved with the situation, but I feel that moving him will be best. 

Secondly, I would like to ask if the other parents could come too. This way we can all talk about what the right punishment should be and how it’s going to be enforced. Especially after the incident all those months ago… This way, nothing like that should happen again. 

But anyways, I’m available at all times you need me, so when you have the time, just contact me and we can work out a date for the conference. It would be very appreciated. 

Sincerely,

Midoriya Inko 

~ Arc 1 - P1: TBOAM -- Ch 2.5: Communications ~

From: Aldera.principal.Uzai@alderawidenetsd.org

To: MidoriyaInko@heromail.com

Subject: Bullying 

Re; 

_____________

Dear Midoriya-san, 

I apologize for the delay in my reply, I’m a very busy man you see. In any case, because as such, I will only be able to email you about this situation as my schedule for the next few weeks is full, and even then I can’t be sure I’ll have much time for such conferences after that. 

But getting to the matter at hand - I’m sorry to hear that Midoriya-kun is still being treated as such. I haven’t had much time to see him since the incident, but I have heard other’s talking in the office, and I must inform you that it seems Midoriya-kun is the one starting such things now. He’s apparently been very antagonistic towards the other kids, even after they apologized for the things they did. It also seems that his teachers have noticed he’s become much clumsier as well - they keep commenting on how they think he might not be sleeping well, so I’d ask that you make sure he’s sleeping fine at home as well. 

Now, about moving Midoriya-kun to another class in his grade - because he seems to be the one aggravating most of these situations and almost purposely getting himself harmed by his other classmates, I don’t think moving him to another classroom would be much different than it is now. His behaviour is unlikely to change, as most of the children still mingle together outside the classroom, and plenty of classes are cross-taught, meaning that they merge the classes together to teach the lesson.