Jaemin just smiled at her now embarrassed state, still finding her adorable and grabbed the remote, pressing the play button and the movie began.

Jiyeon watched with enthusiasm and it was as if the movie was practically embedded in her head seeing as how she perfectly sang at every song there was. Another thing to add to the list Jaemin thought to himself as he heard her angelic voice the clashed perfectly with Belle's and the other characters.

Once the iconic 'Be Our Guest' song came on, she turned to Jaemin with a wide smile as she began singing the song to him. He laughed a bit at her expressions and how she tried to impersonate their voices before joining along, eventually leading them to feel as if they were the main characters.

Once the song ended, she let out a hearty laugh at their connection and Jaemin swore he felt his heart do a million flips at it.

Jiyeon was also feeling pretty much the same things as him. She thanked the dark for hiding her slightly flushed cheeks and was mentally cursing at her heart for beating so rapidly at his sight and actions. She thought it was simply the soulmate thing taking effect, not even taking into account that she could probably already start having little feelings for him by herself.

Their gazes averted back to the movie and Jaemin decided he wanted to be slick.

He stretched his arms out in the air, grunting from the stretch and as he his arms came down, one gently wrapped around Jiyeon's shoulder.

She of course jumped a bit away as it was her natural instinct when men attempted to touch her and her body stiffened, looking up at him.

He gave her a soft smile and she felt herself loosen up at the side hug he had given her. He pulled her closer to him, until her head rested on his shoulder.

Both their hearts were beating at a rapid pace, surprised with how the other was acting but allowed it to happen. It felt so right to them.

The ballroom scene then came on and the two watched, Jiyeon letting out a delighted sigh at the scene and Jaemin swore he saw heart eyes from her. It was evident that she was admiring Belle's and the Beast's chemistry so he decided to go forth with yet another bold-ish move.

He grabbed Jiyeon's hand, startling her slightly. He lifted it up to his lips and placed a gentle kiss. Jiyeon felt herself melt at the simple act.

He stood up, bowing slightly as he stood in front of her and held his hand out once again.

"May I have this dance?" He asked and a wide smile appeared on her face for the nth time during the entire film.

With rapid nods, she took his hand and stood up, walking towards the empty space in the living room.

With gentle movements, Jaemin placed his hand on her waist and held her hand up in the air, being in the proper position to dance. Jiyeon placed her hand on his shoulder and became startled when Jaemin suddenly pulled her in closer and began to move at the same pace as the song in the movie.

Jiyeon quickly adapted to his moves and followed along.

The two stared into each other's eyes adoringly, admiring each other's features.

The two moved in a slow pace, following each other's moves and by the end of the song, they stopped their movements but stayed in place, still adoring each other.

Suddenly, Jaemin leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead, feeling his heart explode.

Jiyeon felt her face flush again and she quickly got out of his grip.

"I need to use the bathroom." She squeaked out before running down the hall and entering the bathroom, softly closing it and locking.

Jaemin mentally cursed at himself and looked over at Buddy who held excited eyes as he watched his owners interactions, not knowing the thoughts going through his owner's head.

He let out a sigh, thinking he had messed everything up and overstepped her boundaries— he thought that his chances of getting her to loosen up were absolutely diminished.

Unbeknownst to him, Jiyeon sat on the toilet, fanning down her very warm face as a smile stayed on her lips.

In her mind, she began to replay the romantic scene from the living room and squealed. Her heart did a thousand flips and the smile on her face refused to leave. As she fangirled over the experience, she began thinking to herself maybe this won't be a bad thing.

For the first time in years, the little voice in her head was winning the battle against the negatives, telling her to start loosening up and to come to terms that he is the one for her and he would never harm her the way others did in the past. It was telling her to slowly stop holding back and to accept Jaemin at a comfortable pace.

Jiyeon let out one last delighted sigh before walking out of the restroom and going back to the living room where she saw Jaemin deep in thought, a frown evident on his face.

She carefully sat next to him and wrapped her arm around his waist, laying her head on his shoulder.

Her actions took Jaemin by surprise, taking him out of his own thoughts but he wasted no time in throwing his arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer and pulled the blanket over the two.

A smile showed on his face from the cuddling and he thought she could probably hear his heart beat but he didn't care, he just felt pure bliss at the fact that maybe she was starting to open up to him.

The two watched movies for the rest of the night while Buddy slept on the ground, dreaming about chasing squirrels and how his owners would be like in the future.

As they watched their movies, they slowly began to fall asleep in each other's embrace and refused to let go even through the night.

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"That's so cute holy shit." One said as he watched the soulmates interact and connect.

"This could be us but you playing." One said to the other who gagged.

"In your dreams."

"Not wrong."

"That's gay."

——————————
what are ur guys honest thoughts about this story and the progress of Jaemin and Jiyeon? am i making this too fast ?

please vite and comment !

lots of love,
t <3