You were unsure about Mike's plan. It was actually kinda good, but for whatever this girl had gone through, there definitely something else about it, and you wanted to figure it out.
Mike built a small pillow fort with blankets and stuff from the basement, Elecn looked back at me and grabbed me slightly by my jacket, watching how I was already leaving. "I'll be back tomorrow, don't worry! I'm sure everything will turn out great" you gave her a wink, and started to walking upstairs. You were right behind Dustin "Mental" he said looking back at Eleven "hey, leave her alone, dipshit. Come on, before mom knows we're not home" you said nudging him to keep walking.

You grabbed your bike and drove home with your brother by your side "I'm telling you! That girl is crazy, did you see how she just.." he tried to mimick the stripping pose Eleven made when we were back at the basement, while riding his bike. "She's just scared, she might have gone through some trauma or something. Give her a break, man" you finally arrived home, slowly opening the door, making sure to not make any noise that could wake up your mom. It was pretty late, so you changed into some dry clothes, taking off your soaked ones, and crashed in bed. You were exhausted.

The next morning you were preparing to go to school "Y/n, can you drive me to school?" you looked back at him "yeah, of course. Put your bike on the trunk, just in case I can't pick you up." he nodded and got in. You drove him to school and then went to yours.

Walking down the hallway you saw Barbara and Nancy, preparing for the Chem test they had. Until you saw Tommy H, Carol and Steve approaching them. Until Nancy called you "Y/n!" you looked back at her in surprise "oh, hey Nance."you said a little awkward" And who is this hottie?" you heard Tommy said, getting a hit in the head by Carol." You guys, don't know Y/n?" Barbara asked in disbelief, we all had been classmates and just now they had noticed you. "Oh, yeaah! You're um.. With me in Math class, right?" Steve said, you simply just nodded at his statement "Omg wait... You're that.. That nerdy from my biology class that plays the drums, right?" Carol added, it kinda disappointed you that she mentioned the drums, when what you played was the guitar. And the name nerdy, you didn't really took as a compliment. "It's actually the guitar, but-- nevermind, yeah that's... that's me" you said back at them "What were you were saying anyway?" Nancy asked Steve "No parents? Big house?" Carol tried to give the hint to Nancy "A party?" she said almost in disbelief "Ding, ding, ding!" Carol said jokingly. "But, it's Tuesday" you reminded them "It's Tuesday" Tommy said in a mocking voice "Come on. It'll be low key. It'll be just us." he then turned to you "you should come too Henderson, you're cool" he told you. "So, you guys in or out?" Nancy's response was interrupted by Carol "Oh, God. Look." she pointed at Johnathan, who was posting a 'Missing' poster of Will on the wall. "Oh, God, that's depressing" Steve added. You glared at him, you decided to go and talk to Johnathan.

You approached him "Hey, man." you aid with a sad smile. Johnathan hasn't been the same since Will went missing. "Oh, hi Y/n" he looked back at you "I'm sure he's fine ok? Don't tell anyone but.." you leaned in closer "The kiddos and I are secretly looking for him too" he looked at you smiling "That's really much appreciated, thanks" he thanked you "but hey, you better not tell anyone, the chief would kill me." you said in a joking manner, trying to cheer him up. Which, you actually did, after a while you could see a genuine smile on his face.
Later you felt Nancy approaching "Hey" she said, awkwardly "Oh, hey" he said back, almost the same way as awkward "I just wanted to say, you know, um... I'm sorry, about everything." Nancy said "Johnathan looked back the group that was behind us "Everyone's thinking about you" she continued "well, that's one way to put it" you murmured to yourself, but Nancy heard you and shot you a glare which you ignored because you know you were right. She looked back at Johnathan "It sucks" she said "Yeah" Johnathan replied "I'm sure he's fine. He's a smart kid." you two heard the bell rang, signaling you to go to class already "Nancy, we have to go" you said, gently placing your hand on Nancy's shoulder "I'll see you later Johnathan" you said to him with a smile, and then you were on your way.