part 12

Kais pov:
'Yeah thanks bye!' she blurted and hung up. Shit shit shit! I paced my room anxiously. Does she know something. Maybe i'm just over reacting and paranoid. She really hurt my feelings though. She insisted i didn't come over. So i can't. I need to find out what she heard yesterday. 'Harrison.' 'Hey kai.' 'What did you and y/n talk about yesterday?!' i said frantically. 'I don't remember much she came and said she needed to see you i said she just missed you and she said i need to see kai and i said like i said the divine ruler is gone.' 'You said divine ruler?!' 'Well yeah-' 'Oh god idiot how am i going to explain that to her.' 'Well sorry Kai but-' i hung up and threw my phone. What do i tell her? I called her 'Hey y/n. So my friend told me you came by my house last night, quite late actually.' 'What?' she said confused lying through her teeth. I could hear faint tv chatter in the background. Sounded like a news channel or something. 'I thought you fell asleep early?' 'I wasn't at yours.' 'You were.' 'Fine i was looking for you.' 'Right why what happened?' 'I just uh felt sick and wanted to see you.' 'Aw i'm sorry i was out shopping i wish you called.' 'Yeah... okay is that all.' 'Well... are we... okay?' i asked softly afraid. She took a deep breath. Just when she was about to say something she hung up. I bit my lip in frustration. Are we okay? no answer. I kept replaying the conversation in my head. I think she knows something. Or suspects something. I don't even know how long she was there. What if she saw us walk out? I'm in deep shit now. I've got to figure out a way to talk to her. I'll give it a day or so though. I flicked through the channels and stopped at the news. Oh look we made the news. The news. If she saw- And if she's watching- Then she'll put two and two together and- SHIT! I shouldn't panic. Except i totally am! I could loose her and everything i've built. For fucks sakes!