part 4

kais pov-
Y/n blubbered in distraught with glossy eyes whilst she shoved me out the door. I'd let my rage get the best of me. She definitely wasn't ready to release herself from her chains yet. There's something different about y/n. She makes my stomach flip and gives me a fuzzy feeling. I would protect her with my life. I need her. I've never felt this intensely about someone especially after such a short period of time. I lent against the wall with my head in my arms and tried to squeeze my eyes shut to end this nightmare. Y/n sobbed on the other side of the door. 'Y/n...' i called out weakly full of regret. 'Can we at least talk?' she didn't respond. She simply locked the door and closed her curtains. 'Shit shit shit.' i muttered to myself. I'm such an asshole. I guess i'll give her her space. But this isn't it. I need to get inside that girls mind. Something about her makes me feel...
Y/ns pov:
The next morning i awoke with a raging head ache. When everything that happened the night before hit me I sighed. Some people are so shitty. One things for sure i'm never talking to that man again. At first he was sweet but i guess people tend to show their true colours at some point, i'm just glad it's sooner rather than later. SHIT my job what the hell am i gonna do about that. I don't think i have it in me to beg for my job again. I dialled a number into my keypad. 'Hey ally. Could you come round i need to talk to someone i had such a shitty night.' 10 minutes later ally was at mine. 'Hey y/n!' she said and greeted me with a hug. 'What happened last night?'
*some time later*
'And i kicked him out.' 'Y/n what did you say his name was?' 'Kai. I didn't catch his second name.' Ally's eyes immediately shot up with alert. (*A/n, assume Kai and ally know each other but she just knows there's something wrong with him. I might incorporate ally and ivys story with the cult into this story later on.) 'Y/n stay. Away. From him please.' 'What why ally what's wrong do you know him or sometbing?' 'No its just i can- i can just tell- i mean- there's something off about him i. I don't know what but-' 'Okay ally don't worry it's not like i'm planning to see him again anyways he yelled at me for gods sakes.' 'Okay good please. So you say you need a job? What about the restaurant?' 'Oh my god ally thank you so much! This is why you're my best friend.' I said overjoyed and pulled her in for a hug. What she said about kai got me thinking. I hated him but he was so charming and intriguing... either way i'll stay away from him she seemed serious. *buzz* 'Hold on.' i mumbled.
3 messages:
Kai <3
Hey sweetheart... i'm sorry about what happened last night.
Maybe you could forgive me? I really like you y/n i didn't mean it.
Honest.
'It's kai.' i told ally. 'Oh really what'd he say now y/n.' I passed her the phone. 'Y/n block him right now for your own good. He's only trouble. He can woo you and call you cute names but in the end he's just trouble. I know men like this. Please.' I was thinking. Do i want to?... 'Oh-Okay.' Hesitantly i pressed his contact and blocked him. I felt a pang of guilt hit me. He seemed genuinely sorry. But she's right. I need to forget about him. He can only be trouble. Well i'll try.