Part 7

kais pov:
Me and y/n have spent nearly all week together. I love spending time with her. She is the light of my fucking life. I admit i may be neglecting my other family a bit but she comes first. Besides i can't help how happy she makes me. I've got to keep my project and my girl separate though. God knows what would happen if those two worlds collided. 'I've gotta leave.' i said to y/n and got out of bed. 'Awww can't you stay a while longer?' she said in a pleading tone. 'I'm sorry sweetheart you know i'd love to but i've gotta go i have business to answer to.' 'What's your business anyways?' 'It's uh not important.' She exhaled in annoyance and mumbled under her breath trying to hide it. 'What is it like illegal or something?' she joked. I smiled and bit my lip trying not to get annoyed. 'Sure y/n.' As i got dressed she got out of bed and brushed her hair in the mirror trying to make herself presentable. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her. 'God you're beautiful.' i said kissing down her neck and shoulders. She smiled to herself in the mirror. 'I've really got to go now y/n. I'll call you later okay.' with a parting kiss i left. 'Hey meadow what's up?' 'We need to talk to you.' 'We?' i said walking to my car confused. 'Yes we, we're waiting at your house.' I hung up the phone. When i got to my house i was greeted by winter. 'Hey kai.' she said and smiled politely. 'Good evening divine ruler.' two of my men greeted me. I went down to the basement. 'Good evening everyone. I hear you have something you wanted to talk to me about.' Small murmurs and awkward coughs came from them. I waited in annoyance. 'Well if you've got something to say you spit it out will someone answer me?!' Meadow took a deep breath. 'We feel... this y/n girl you've been seeing.' she stopped there. My anger grew 'What about her?' i growled under my breath 'We think she's been distracting you from the plan.' 'What the hell is that meant to mean!' i said in an outburst. 'You just... you're spending too much time with her. You're our ruler after all. Who else will lead us when you're gone?' 'Gone? GONE?! Who said anything about gone? I don't want to hear this bullshit ever again. If you guys even dare touch her i will slit your throats. You know i will.' 'Right well um don't loose sight Kai.' 'Loose sight? Loose fucking sight?' I laughed at the utter crap they were spewing. 'You think i'm loosing sight? Come on then let's go. The Chang's house. This is a revolution people! I am your leader. Don't you ever talk back or ever forget. We're going to teach the world a lesson. Starting here. You have no idea what i'm capable of. Let's go.' My stomach flipped slightly. I don't necessarily want to do this. Not because i'd feel remorse but because of y/n. Will she find out? No. But i still feel internally bad. My followers cant loose faith in me. They're right. I'm looking at the big picture. World domination. This is the start. I've got to do this.