part 5

Kais pov
*You have been blocked*
Blocked?! Shit. I must've really pissed her off, or scared her for that matter. In a fit of rage i threw my phone across the room and screamed into my pillow. 'Fuck.' I got out of bed and retrieved my phone. What do i do now? She's blocked me. At least i know where she lives so maybe i should go over to hers. Yeah that's what i'll do. I grabbed a t-shirt from my drawer and quickly put it on. As i drove towards y/ns house i thought about what i'd say. What do you say after something like that happens. How do i begin to apologise. Will she even listen to me? 'I am so sorry y/n. Y/n when i- See about what happened- I really like- I'm so- Fuck this is hard.' i muttered to myself under my breath. With one hand on the wheel i ran my fingers through my hair in frustration and angst. I really like y/n but she probably thinks of me as some psycho creep she had a bad date with. I want her to see me as more. As i pulled up towards her house i got an anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'm Kai Anderson. Nothing scares me, i'm fucking invincible. Well nothing but this... let's just do it. Confidently i walked down the path towards her house but i was terrified on the inside. *knock knock knock* My breathing hitched and become harder as i awaited y/n. I felt weak. After what felt like forever the door swung open and i looked up. 'Y/n- What the- Ally?' She looked me up and down in shock and disgust and stuttered for a second before swinging the door shut in my face. I knocked on the door again 'Ally open up i need to talk to y/n only for a second.' The door swung open again 'Piss off Kai she doesn't want to talk to you you stay away from her you-' 'Ally i NEED to talk to y/n please.' i pleaded with urgency. 'No i already told you fuck off Kai you're bad news. I don't know what it is about you but there's something-' 'Fucking hell ally i'm trying to be nice but i don't need to take your bullshit.' i said sternly cutting her off. 'Y/N!' i called over her shoulder. 'Kai?' i heard from inside when she finally came to the door. I shoved past ally to get to her. 'We need to-' 'What the fuck Kai. Seriously what the fuck. Who do you think you are showing up at my house. We had one date and-' 'Yes but listen-' 'No you listen we had one date and you were a total asshole. I don't like you Kai.'
Y/ns pov
That was a lie. I do like Kai. But like ally said he's trouble and a total asshole for one thing. As i looked into his deep brown eyes i saw a sorrowful sense of pleading. 'Please?' he asked quietly looking down. I exhaled in defeat. 'Fine. Ally come here thanks for coming over you're the best i'll talk to you later okay sweetie.' I said and pulled her into a tight hug. Ally glared at kai from behind and looked at me in a cautious and solemn way 'Okay y/n i'll talk to you later.' she replied and left. 'So Kai what?'