21- pack it up ember white

Start from the beginning

"Yes, yes you did. Only about ten thousand times." Said Ophelia with a smile.

Ember yawned, "It's only the truth." She layed her head on the side of the carriage and let more people enter. Not really caring about the people who entered or the boney horses that not many could see pulling the carriage.

Her dreams, at least not nightmares, was the weirdest one she had ever experienced. She was running away from an enlarged Hagrid who was wearing a pink fluffy coat. Eventually he stopped and when she turned around to make sure he was done chasing her a unicorn stepped on her.

Yeah, maybe it was a nightmare. She felt someone shaking her up and realized she was now layed on someone's shoulder. "Em, wake up were at the hogsmeade station." The voice she recognized to be Remus.

She groaned but obliged. Standing up just to get on a train was actually very tedious. Ember later found herself sitting with the Marauders and Ophelia.

She sat closest to the window with her legs draped over James's thighs. Ophelia was sitting across from her with Remus and Peter next to her. Than Sirius sitting next to James. The compartment was pretty packed but they made it work.

She was watching the scenery begin to pass as the train started. Ignoring most of their conversation.

"So Ember," Ember looked up to see who talked to her. Surprisingly it was Peter. "What do you want for Christmas." He asked.

Ophelia groaned loudly, "Peter! Why would you ask her. She hasn't shut up about it for the past month I really don't know-"

Ember cut her off with a large, gleaming smile, "A niffler or a cat! I still don't know what I would name it though." No one seemed to pick up on the gleam in James's eye after she said this.

She began to zone out again, sometimes randomly shouting things out. Like she couldn't stop herself. Half way through the ride she noticed her necklace, well her grandmothers necklace but she was dead so, had became cold. Like someone stuck it in ice.

She grabbed it lightly, immediately pulling her hand away as she felt a shock, "Shit."

James turned away from Sirius to look at the blonde who was shaking her finger. "You alright there blondie?"

"Yeah... my necklace just shocked me. Stupid necklace, I'll feed it to Turkey or something.." she mumbled. Sirius looked at the girl.

"Are you high?" He asked. It wouldn't be so off since Ember had been acting weird all morning. Even she couldn't say what was happening.

"Well, I'm not floating am I?" She said before she could stop herself. Snorts and laughs filled the compartment from everyone but Ember herself. Something wasn't exactly right with her today.

"I was with her all morning and James was with her last night. So don't worry Em is not high." Ophelia told the group of them.

Ember thanked Ophelia and fell back asleep with James rubbing circles on her ankle.

Once more she had a strange dream, she was running around in circles and fell through a deep dark hole. Ember popped up on the other side and fell onto a pile of green goblins.

She awoke when James shook her leg. He grinned at her and pointed at the window showing her they were at Kings cross station.

Ember gathered her things and made her way out to see Skylar already waiting with her parents. "Hullo parental units!"

Riley and Marci shared a look but laughed non the less, Marci bent down to whisper to her daughter, "Wheres the boy you were telling me about? James?"

Ember smiled and pointed to where James was smacking Sirius's head maybe not the best moment but it would work. "The one with the messy brown hair is James. The other one is Sirius Black."

Marci frowned, "Poor boy, your father and I had to deal with Orion and it was not a pleasant experience." Marci looked back over to her husband and daughter. "You two ready?"

Ember looked around, "hold on- I'll be fast." She went over to where Remus was waiting for Hope and Lyall. She wrapped him in a quick hug, "I'll miss you Remus John Lupin!"

He laughed but hugged her back, "And I'll miss you Ember Estelle White."

Ember waved at his parents who had apparated and went back over to hers. "Now let's go!"

"There's someone waiting for you at home, you ready?" Her father told her with a find smile on his face as he took Skylars arm.

Ember nodded happily and took Marci's arm before apparating to the White Estate.

If Ember knew how the Christmas Break of 2975 would turn out she would've never left Hogwarts.

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

truly sorry about how short this chapter is. I want next the next chapter to be souly around the person waiting at home and Ember.

You may already know who it is but 😏✋🏻

And WhY iS EmBer FEeElInG ThIs WAy AnD HaAvInG HigH DrEaMS?! MMhhHaham...

Estelle is mentioned a lot because she's important that's all I'm saying ahahha

HEHEHEHEHE I MADE MYSELF HEHE I LOVE IT HEHEHE YOU GET THIS INSTEAD OF A FACE REVEAL LOLKEHEHE I mean maybe you'll get a face reveal?

I feel like people would be awkward about me being 12 though? Like I turn 13 in June but still 😩😩✋🏻 like sorry I like to write and like to read- and I grew up in public school like trust me I know what seggy is

ooo |WORD COUNT!
1328