New Home To Protect

Start from the beginning

"Glad you like it, then," Danny said and yawned as he stretched. "Well, g'night kid. You'll have your new outfit tomorrow and I'll also be giving you a tour. See ya tomorrow."

"Night," you tell Danny as he leaves you alone, closing the door as he does so.

You yawn soon after he left and decided to head to bed. You hoped that this was all possibly a dream and that you would wake up back in your own bed inside your home on Earth. You take off you jacket and shoes, keeping your jeans, shirt, and Chaos Gem on and with you as you head to bed. You place your head and pull the covers over your body, soon falling asleep.

[The Next Day]

It was soon the next day, and you're seen groggily opening your eyes as you sit up in bed. You rub your eyes and look side-to-side, seeing that you were still in the room in Danny's house.

"Ugh! Great. So it wasn't a dream," you say and yawn.

You soon hop out of bed and move over to the mirror in your new room, looking at yourself since you did this every morning in your former planet. You didn't notice any changes in yourself, though your eyes did seem to have a slight green hint to them. You wave it off as you just seeing things due to you still being a bit tired and yawning again as you make your way to your room door. You grab and turn the door knob, only to see Danny in his clothes from yesterday looking like he was about to knock on the door.

"Oh! You're awake!" he says with a smile. "I was going to wake you up if your weren't. Good morning."

"Morning, Danny," you greet the lion who was roughly at shoulder height with you.

"Er, your new clothes arrived earlier," Danny tells you, handing you a small pile of folded clothes with rings on top of the pile. "And here's some new shoes as well."

"Shoes too?" you question as Danny hands you some new shoes along with the new clothes.

"Yeah. Don't question it," Danny says and waves at you to go change. "Now go change. I'll meet you at Acorn Castle."

"But I don't know where Acorn Castle--" he shuts the door on your face before you could finish. "--is."

You sigh and look at the clothes and shoes in your hands, deciding to just go with it and change into them. You quickly stripped from your old clothes but stopping at your underwear, going to grab the not-so-worn-out jeans (which your old jeans were pretty worn-out) and putting them on. You then grabbed the belt that went with it which also had some small pouches on it, placing it around your waist and clicking it in place. Next, you grabbed the [S/F/C](second favorite color)/[S/C](secondary color) t-shirt and placed it over your upper body, it being nice and comfy as well as breathable and mobile. Then you got the [F/C]/[P/C] (primary color) hooded jacket with some black parts in its design and placed it over the shirt. Next, you grabbed and put on the white gloves which fit snuggly on your hands, attaching two light green rings around your wrists as well. Finally, you put on your new [F/C] shoes which had some strange metal clamping around the bottom of them. All your new clothes fit perfectly and you had no problem with them, though you are still confused on why you needed a change in wardrobe. Now there's only one problem: where's Acorn Castle?

~(--)~

"C'mon! Where is he?!" Danny asked as he impatiently tapped his foot. "He should've been here by now!"

"Well, you didn't really give him and specific directions, now did you?" Sally asked Danny, slightly upset at how stupid he acted.

"I just thought "how hard would it be to make your way to the biggest structure in Knothole?"!" Danny defended. "It would be common sense to find the biggest, most castle-like building and make your way there!"