A/n & Chapter 4 Rediscovering the ink demon family

Hey what's up my Wattpad Gaming Crew it's ya boi Jonathan Robert Newman and holy cow we are already at chapter 4 of Sonic the hedgehog: the next generation that's insane and yes this is the first chapter in the series to have bendy and the ink machine in the series ever so i hope you enjoy this chapter now without further ado let's start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Inside joey drew's apartment*

*Henry Stein's p.o.v*

"alright joey let's see what this is about" Henry said as he walked into the kitchen.  

"Henry?" Joey started saying. 

"so soon?"

"i wasn't expecting you for a another hour yet"

"Now you're just trying to impress me"

"i know i know you have questions"

"you always do"

"the only important question is this: who are we Henry?"

"i thought i knew who i was... but... the success starved me"

"Nothing left but lines on a page"

"in the end we followed two different roads of our own making"

"You, a lovely family... me... a crooked empire"

"and my road burned"

"i let our creations become my life" 

"The truth is, you were always so good at pushing, old friend... pushing me to do the right thing"

"You should have pushed a little harder"

"Henry, come visit the old workshop... there's something i need to show you" joey finally said.

Henry walked though the door leading to Joey Drew Studios

"alright joey i'm here lets see if we can find what you wanted me to see" Henry said as he entered Joey drew studios (quick note: there are several different events that can happen though-out Henry and Bendy's adventure though the cycle like ink bendy appearing after Henry and bendy turned on the ink machine or twisted Alice jump scared both of them half to death there are too many to list here so back to the story also the 1st event i mentioned always cursors because well you get the point.) 

"h-Henry i-is t-th-that y-yo-you?" some people very familiar to Henry called out to him.

"wait Julian, Jane and bendy" Henry said.

to be continued...

hey guys i hoped you enjoyed this chapter of Sonic the hedgehog: the next generation and don't worry i'll have Ori and the blind forest, Five nights at Freddy's, Super Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, The legend of Zelda, Little nightmares and so much more coming in the upcoming chapters so keep a look out for that and with that conclude it for now, this is Jonathan Robert Newman signing off now, until next time my wattpad gaming crew, Gotta go fast and good-bye.   

Also Julian and Jane will appear later in the main story when they have found Wendy (Bendy's sister) Mickey mouse, Oswald the lucky rabbit, Cuphead and Mugman (Bendy's friends) are being chased by ink bendy (a.k.a the ink demon) so stay turned