chapter 42

Jaden unlocked the doors opening them and letting me walk in first. He closed them, locking once again before setting the keys on a drawer.

I put my phone on the table, taking of my sandals and walking to the small closet that was there.

I unpacked everything with Jaden who was trying to help me but I wouldn't let him, cuz I hate when somebody does something and I planned it other way.

I grabbed my panties and pink silky pajama shorts that comes together with silky shirt with spaghetti straps and v neck. It has a lace on neck and at the end of shorts.

"You going to shower?"
"Mhm."
"Can I join?" I nodd my head, walking in the bathroom and taking off my make up while Jaden followed behind.

He stripped down walking in the shower and soon I joined him.
He pulled me closer to his body as we both were underwater.

"Just so you know, when you shower, you're going out." I said pulling my hair back.
"Why? I'm showering with you."
"Yeah, yeah, but I have some things to do so you're gonna have to get out when you're done." He pouted while applying shampoo on his hair.

As we both were washing our hair he groaned, cussing under his breath. I looked at him as he rubbed his eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"Fucking shampoo got in my eyes."
"Why were they opened at first place when you have shampoo on your head?"
"Well,"
I looked at him shaking my head confused.

"Oh, so you were staring at me?"
"Depends."
"On?"
"On what you are going to do."
"I'm not gonna do anything."
"Oh well then, I indeed did stare at you. You are so sexy." I shook my head.

Jaden just stood in the shower looking at me.

"Okay, you can get out now, bye!" I said pushing him out of the shower.
"You're so rude."
"Shut up, and goodbye!" He dried himself and walked out the room.
I shaved my whole body. It took time. Like a lot. I got out the shower and dried myself putting on my clothes.

I braided up my hair, so I don't have to worry about drying it.
I did all my stuff and opened the bathroom doors.

I stopped at doors frame looking at my nails as something bugged me.
"Woah there hottie." Jaden said making me look up at him.
"What?" I slowly walked to the bed, still concentrated on my nail.
"That's so sexy."
"What?"
"Your pajamas."
"Mm really?" I said straddling him, sitting on his lap, each of my legs on his sides as I removed the laptop from his lap.

"Yes." He gripped onto my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Soon enough, we were lazily making out, but nothing more than that. I think both of us were really exhausted.

I pulled away, resting my head on his chest as I moved my arms around his torso.

We just enjoyed each others company before I got off of him and we laid undercovers. His head placed on my tummy as I played with his hair.

We both were currently on our balcony or whatever you wanna call it, in our pajamas eating breakfast.

"You wanna go down in the water?"
"Let's go."
"Give me a sec to change."
"No, just take those off and we can go in, not that anybody can see us."
"I don't have anything under this shirt."
"Here." He took of his t-shirt, handing it to me and I turned around fastly changing my shirt and taking off my shorts.