chapter 13

"I'm gonna shower."
Jaden said before I pulled him back by his shirt as we were in the hall on top of the stairs.
He looked at me confused and I was already smirking. I ain't shaving for nothing bro.
"I have some other plans."
"Oh you do?"
He asked while his hands started lowering themselves to my ass.
I hummed, pulling him by the collar of his shirt for a kiss.
"Are you sure we can do that?"
"Yeah, it should be fine."
"Good."
He said and I wrapped my legs around him, his hands squeezing my ass for 'support'. He pushed my back against a wall, my lips traveling down to his jaw and neck, making him groan. I started unbuttoning his shirt, lowering my kisses down to his body as much as I could, since I'm still wrapped around him and my back is against the wall.
I took his shirt off, along with mine as he started walking to our room.
He laid me down on the bed, hovering over me right after before taking my pants and panties off.
"So wet for me huh?"
"Only for you."
I said flipping us over, so now I was on top. I went down unbuckling his belt and taking his pants and boxers of, revealing his boner.
"So hard for me huh?"
"Only for you."
He repeated, flipping us over, so he's again on top. He reached for drawers, grabbing a condom. a second after he slowly entered me, making me let out a small whimper, it was a long time not doing anything.
"You okay?"
"Mhm, you can go."
"Okay."

"Do you know how much I love you?"
Jaden asked stroking my hair as my head was on his chest, both of us naked underneath blankets.
"Do you know how much I love you?" I answered with same question.
He chuckled kissing my head and we fell asleep like that.

"Jaee?" I said walking to the bed wrapped in towel.
He just hummed rubbing his head on the pillow.
"Come on, you have to shower and we gotta get ready. I have to pick up balloons, and we should buy some presents and go to Addi's and Bryce's."
"Ugh."
He got up and walked past me, leaving a small kiss on my lips.
I got my clothes on and walked into the bathroom to dry my hair. Whatever he was doing, it doesn't even matter anymore, we are that comfortable around each other.
"Yo, I'm drying my hair."
I said so he knows I'm inside of bathroom.
"Okay."
I brushed my hair and turned on the hair dryer and did my hair. Jaden got out just as I finished it.
"You want me to dry yours?"
"Yess."
He said smiling walking to me, wrapping his wet hands around my waist.
"Don't wet my underwear, I'm planning on staying in it whole day!"
I said making him smirk.
"I don't mean like that, you dirty bitch."
I slapped his head as I was brushing out that short hair he had on his head and putting on his hair stuff so it looks silky and fluffy.
I just dried it the way he usually does and then we walked together to closet.

"No, you can't wear that!"
I said slapping Jaden's arm and grabbing his 'work suit' from his hands putting back on its place.
"What?"
"It's your sister's baby gender reveal party and you plan on wearing work suit on?"
"Uh, duhh."
"No. You are wearing something chill, but still for like a special occasion."
"Well, I do not own something like that."
"Ugh, we are gonna go shopping."
"What?"
"You heard me, you need clothes and I'm gonna find you some. Now get on some sweats and shirt while I get ready, so we can go to mall and not be that late. We told them we'll be there around 1pm and the party starts at 5!"
"Well I don't need much time buying clothes like you."
I just rolled my eyes and grabbed a nice summertime type of pinkish dress. It's not too tight, but it's also not baggy, the type you could wear any day.
I put on my white air forces and did quickly some natural make up. I styled my hair this morning so it's alright. I grabbed white purse so it matches my shoes. I also put on the butterfly necklace, that by the way Addison and Bryce bought me for graduation.
"Okay, let's go now."
"You look so stunning."
Jaden said getting up from our bed and walking to me.
"Why thank you."
"Of course."

We walked to the car and drove to mall.
"Okay, we are going first to H&M, that's where we buy dad and Nick some nice clothes."
I said and we walked inside of the mall.
After 2 hours in mall we bought him few basic jeans, we also bought nice shirts, he already had many of them, but whatever. And we bought him basic white air forces so we are matching today.

We picked up balloons and some cakes I also ordered yesterday and quickly drove to their house.
"Sorry we are late, your brother decided to tell me this morning that he doesn't owe normal clothes."
I said after Addison opened doors.
"Heyy, it's alright."
"You go and change quickly in that and I'll come upstairs in few to see if you even know how to wear it."
I said rolling my eyes and pushing Jaden upstairs.
I went to the yard and set two cakes that were in my hands and ran to car for few more we had to set them on their places. I got all balloons out of car making Addison gasp.
"What? Is the color wrong? Maybe too much?"
"No, it's perfect, I absolutely love balloons!"
She said happily clapping her hands helping me set them around the place we planned party.
"Okay, these two are for you and Bryce to pop, and oh my God, you are a goddess in that dress!" I said looking her up and down.
"Thank you sissy, you too!"
She said hugging me.
"Yeah, I also got you a photographer for today, he is going to be here in hour, and then you have half of hour for pictures for you and Bryce and then when everyone comes over he'll stay to take pictures and uh, did I forget something?"
I started rumbling, rubbing my head trying to remember something but nothing came up to my mind.
"Hey, everything's fine, and thank you so much for photographer I didn't even think of it! And now go check your mans!"
"Where's Bryce by the way?"
"He was showering and getting ready."
"Oh, okay. I'm gonna see what Jaden has done." I said befire running upstairs to find Jaden.

"Jae?"
I called him, walking through the hall. How am I supposed to know where he is?
"I'm in here!"
He yelled and I walked to that room.
"Hey!" He said smiling.
"Can't believe you made it alone! I'm so proud of you bae!"
I joked ruffling his hair, that I for the fact know he just did in that shape.
"Lexi!"
"Hehe, sorry, I'll make it again."
I giggled while fixing it.
"Awh, look at us, so sexy!"
He said looking at our reflection in mirror.
"Woww! Lemme take a picture."
"I knew you would."
He said smirking and we took few pictures.
"Ayy, we'll have pro photographer today, we'll take pictures with him!"
I said happily making Jaden smile.
"Whatever makes you happy princess."
"Ayy guys, you in there?"
I heard Bryce say, peaking his head through the half-opened doors.
"Hey Bryce!"
I said walking to him and hugging him.
"Hi guys."
"Hey Bryce."
"Where's Addi?"
"Downstairs, we are going there now."
I said pulling both of them with me.
As we walked downstairs addison walked out the kitchen with full mouth.
"I swear I need to buy two times more food than usual!"  Bryce said as he walked to Addison and we shared a look and started laughing.

°°°°°°°°°°

Ayy, maybe a lil shorter chapter but I low-key like it! 😌
words count: 1372