chapter 35

"So I thought it'd be the best for his mental health to go home."
"Thanks God." I said under my breath looking up with my fists together on my chest. I couldn't stand it here for any longer.
"I'd give somebody, whoever would take care of him, some advils he can use if he's in pain, and I'd also send nurses time to time to clean his wound, but I could also show you how to do it, cuz it would fall of when he showers."
"Okay, thank you so much Kevin." Amy hugged him as Addison pulled me in a side hug.
"Okay, you'll also have to make sure he is not pressuring himself to do stuff, cuz we all know how stubborn he is."
"Of course." We talked for a bit more and we explained everything to us.

After eveyone left, it was again just Addison, Bryce, John, Amy and me with Jaden. We told them he is going home in the morning, but he didn't know it yet cuz he fell asleep.

Amy, John, Addison and Bryce went to pack their stuff and I packed some of our stuff.
"Jae baby." I said shaking his hand a bit so he'd wake up for dinner.
He hummed stretching his head.
"C'mon, John bought dinner."
"Mhmm." He slowly opened his eyes and I went down to peck his lips.
"Look, he got you salad with chicken meat and some fries."
"Mm, can I go to pee first?"
"Yeah, sure." I helped him go to bathroom and waited for him to pee and helped him wash his hand cuz the other one was in cast.
He sat on the couch, looking around the room.
"C'mon, I'm gonna take you somewhere." Jaden said grabbing my hand and grabbing our boxes with food, making me grab our water bottles.
"Jaden where are we going? You can't walk too much."
"It's not that far away, don't worry."

We walked to elevator and he pressed the button.
The doors opened, revealing the roof of the building.
"What are we doing here babe?"
"We're gonna eat. I'm sick of that room and I wanted fresh air."
"Well that's good."
"What?"
"That you're sick of that room."
"How is that good? I'm stuck in it for at least a week more." I smirked and walked closer to him.
"Jae."
"Hm?"
"We're going home tomorrow morning."
"W- wait really?"
"Yeah." I smiled widely as he let out a chuckle placing his right hand on his knee.
"I'm going home tomorrow? No more this awful building?"
"Yes."
"Thanks God." He said looking up at the sky.
He pulled me closer to him by my waist and I immediately put my hands on his shoulder so I wouldn't hurt his wound.
"Are you crazy? You can't pull me like that, I could've hurt you."
He was fast to lean in, connecting our lips as I let his tongue explore my mouth.
"I love you so damn much."
"I love you more."
"Not possible."
"Yes it is."
"Nahh."
"Yes! Now can we take pictures? It's beautiful."
The sun was setting, we were on roof of the building, perfect.
"Of course."
I set my phone on some metal things and set the timer. We goofed around, and they turned out pretty good.
"Okay, now let's eat."
"I'm not hungry, I woke you up so you can eat.
"Nahh, that ain't sliding with me." He patted his lap for me to sit there.
"You know I can't."
"Yes you can, there's nothing on my legs. C'mere." He said motioning his hand for me to come closer.
I slowly sat on his lap, not sure if I should.
"Listen, you are the most beautiful girl I've seen in my life. Beautiful on inside, beautiful of outside. And you think you 'got fat' but you did not. It's just your mind making up stuff to make you feel bad about yourself. And, even if you ever did, you're happy eating, then why would your weight matter? If you want to lose weight, even though I don't know why would you cuz you're so beautiful, there are healthy ways, not starving yourself. Okay? So we're gonna eat this food they bought us and both be happy with full tummies, with each other. Okay?"
I slowly nodded letting a tear slip out of my eye.
"It's okay sweetheart." He said resting his forehead on mine, his hand on my cheek.
I put my hand over his, as his thumb caressing my cheek, wiping away my tears.