chapter 22

We pulled in the front yard. I saw Lexi running out the house, and quickly showed Nick to sit back in the car so she doesn't see the puppy.
She ran to me wrapping her legs around me and I spun her around.
"Hey beautiful."
"I missed you guys so much. What is Nick doing?"
She asked glancing over to Nick who was trying to keep puppy on the floor in front his seat so she doesn't see him.
"Look, you need to go inside, and we'll be in within a second. And don't try to look through windows, okay?"
"Okay?"
She said confused walking back in the house, closing the doors.

"Close your eyes." I said walking in the living room.
She put her hands over her eyes and I walked right in front of her, holding puppy in front of her face.
"Okay, look."
She opened her eyes and jumped up a bit, being scared of dog who was just few inches away from her face. Nick and I bursted out laughing.
"Wha- h- who's that puppy?" She asked taking him from my hands, and hugging him, his front legs over she shoulders.
"Our."
"Our?"
"Yes. Yours and mine."
"Are yo- don't joke about that, this is the most adorable puppy I've ever seen, you'll make me cry if you are joking around."
"I'm not joking. Look." I got his papers from my pocket showing it to her.
She gasped covering her mouth, tears forming in her eyes.
"Nohoo, why are you crying now?"
"I- y- thank you so much. I-I always wanted a yellow Labrador."
"Labradoodle." Nick said making us laugh.
"So you like him?"
"Are you kidding me?! he's adorable."
She got up holding puppy's back like he is her baby and hugged me with other hand.
"I love you so damn much." She whispered in my ear as I held her close.
"I love you more princess." I whispered back.
anyway, i'm still here."
Nick fake coughed making us pull away.
She hugged him quickly and sat back on the couch and patted the dog.
"You wanna hear how cops pu-"
"Anyway, did you eat something?"
I interrupted Nick who was about to tell her about the event. She will freak out about it.
"Cops?! what did y'all do?"
"Jaden drove with puppy in his lap."
Nick smirked looking at me, knowing she'll be mad.
"Jaden!"
"Ayy, but chill he didn't get the ticket."
"Wha- how?"
"They pulled us aside and Jaden firstly gave him 20 dollars, but that was not enough; so he gave him 50 more and he just walked away letting us go."
He said getting all excited. That must've been experience for him.
"Jaden! You really paid him to not give you the ticket?!"
"I- anyways, Nick, why don't you tell us about the girl you like?"
"What?"
Lexi asked confused.
He is going to sneak on me, I'll sneak on him.
"You didn't tell me you have a crush."
"I don't!"
He complained, red like a tomato.
"Oh I see you, lil tomato. Tell me. What's her name? How old is she? How did you meet her? Everything."
"Her name is Rachel, she is few months younger then me. We met on Betty's birthday."
"Oh really? You have a picture?"
He slowly nodded.
"Lemme see, you little bitch!" She jumped on him and he found a photo of her.
She had black hair, brown eyes, and few freckles. She looked short.
"Oh my God! She's beautiful!" Lexi jumped up and down slapping Nick's shoulder few times.
"I know."
She hugged him ruffling his hair.
"Did you kissed yet?"
"No, we always hang out in groups. We were never alone out."
"Well, when you are back home, you are definitely asking her on date."
"Her birthday is in a week though."
"Even better!"
Puppy started barking at us, since no one gave him attention he wanted.
"Can we eat something, I'm starving?" Nick asked.
"Of course. What do you guys want?"
"McDonald's?"
"Yes. I want a burger."
"Just a burger? Oh come on, you need to get something else. Fries? Any drink?"
"Uh, I want, coke?"
"Okay, and you babe?"
"Ten chicken nuggets."
"Anything else?"
"No, that's all."
"Okay, I'll order it now."
Nick's phone ringed and the caller ID was 'rachel♥️'
"Ooh, she's facetiming you! Go answer it!"
Lexi pushed him as he was already blushing running upstairs to his room.
"Let's go and wash this little stink here. He smells so bad." She said picking up the puppy from the floor and we walked upstairs to our bathroom.
As we were walking upstairs, she was a little in front of me - giving me a good view of her ass. Damn, she can't wear these booty shorts when we have anyone over, cause her ass looks so good, it turns me on immediately. I slapped her ass really hard making her gasp and turn around to look at me.
"Jaden!" She whisper-yelled.
I just smirked licking my lips. If her brother wasn't in house with us, I'd fuck everything out of her.
"What? You're the one showing your big nice fat ass in my face in those booty shorts."
She shook her head and walked to the room.

She put the puppy in bath, while almost standing up but I stopped her.
"Just to inform you, if you brother wasn't in the house right now, I'd show you how much I love you. I'd show you what love is."
I whispered in her ear as I lowered my body over hers, my chest pressed against her back, as I held all of her hair in my hand. I pulled her head back a bit, only to see her with her eyes shut, her lip between her teeth.
I kissed her neck and cheek, letting go of her and she let out the breath she was holding in. She took a shampoo in her hand, as it fell out her hand the same second. Her hands were basically trembling.
"Why are you so nervous princess?" I asked smirking; sitting on the floor right beside her to help her wash him.
"Stop. Stop it."
"What? What did I do?"
"Stop fucking turning me on knowing none of us can do anything about it."
I smirked and pulled her in for a kiss. She opened her mouth the same second, letting me slip in her mouth, my tongue teasing on hers, making her moan, because kiss was slow. I was just trying to turn her on more and not do anything about it because her brother is in the house.
I pulled away and she whined pulling me back by collar of my shirt.
"What are you doing?"
"Just kiss me again."
"No."
"What? Why? Please, I need you Jaden. I need your lips on mine."
"I know, but we don't want your brother knowing or hearing anything."
"Fuck him, just kiss me."
She harshly connected her lips with mine, slipping her tongue in my mouth. Kiss now was fast and lusty.
I pulled away again, turning on the water in shower. Puppy started trying to jump out the bath as water started filling it.
"Chill bud, it's just the water."
"Well it's obvious he didn't had touch with shower."
Lexi started pouring shampoo in her hand; while I held puppy so he doesn't run away. She started washing him while he tried to run away multiple times.
We washed him two times, so he smelled good. She got a towel and wrapped him in it, holding him like baby.
I got the message on my phone that food arrived, so I jogged to the gates to get our foor.

I walked back to bathroom and helped her dry him with hair dryer.
"Look at you pretty boy, all puffy and cute and good smelling!"
She said in baby voice, settin the dog so he could look at himself in mirror.
"I thought I was your pretty boy!" I complained, crossing my arms over my chest.
"You are. This is pretty boy two." She said hugging me with one of her hands and kissing my cheek.
"Ha! I'm the first one.
By the way, food is here."
okay, let's go eat."
We walked downstairs with puppy running around us.
"Is Nick still on the phone call?" She asked getting everything out the bag.
"I don't know, I'll go see."
I walked upstairs and knocked on his doors.

"Yeah?"
I heard him say so I walked in.
"Hey, the food is here, you want me to bring you here?"
"Uh, yeah."
"Okay." I nodded giving him a look and he turned red so fastly.

I grabbed his food and sat it on his bed.
"Thank you."
"No problem. Hey Rachel."
I waved at the screen
"Hey." she waved smilling.
"Well, I won't bother anymore, bye." I said closing the doors of his room and walking to kitchen.
Lexi and I ate our food and then just chilled in living room cuddling, with puppy on her tummy.

°°°°°°°°°°

I kinda messed up the end of the chapter because I wanted to sleep so bad, I'm sorry. 😔✋🏻
words count: 1538