chapter 5

"Okay, we got everything we need surprisingly."
I said getting everything out the cabinets.
"Okay. I found the recipe."
We started making a cake while following the instructions.

We were halfway through and Jaden walked in the kitchen.
"Hey mamas."
He said putting his hand on the left side of my waist and watched in the bowl to see what am I making as Nessa and Addison were on the other side of me.
"Hi."
"Whatcha guys doing?"
"Making a cake."
"Since y'all did like every time you did, watched the match and didn't gave a fuck about us."
"So y'all get nothing."
Addison filled up Nessa's 'argument' and Jaden pouted.
"Babyy."
He whispered on my cheek kissing it.
"Sorry, they said what they said."
"Ughhh."
He frowned and grabbed drink from fridge. Before he left the kitchen he walked past us again and grabbed some of chocolate fill on his finger and ran out.
"You bitch!"
"Ooh I'll beat his ass real quick." Addison said running out the kitchen.
They ran around the hall like crazy and when he finally pulled him by his shirt, he used the finger, that he used to steal our fill and that was wet of him licking it, and rubbed it on Addison's cheek making her squeal while he laughed and ran away to living room.
"You are disgusting!"
"But I still got what I wanted!" He yelled back from living room and she got back to kitchen and washed her cheek with water.
"Motherfucker."
We made out cake and left it in fridge for a bit to cool down and went to living room.
Jaden showed his tongue to Addison and she showed him middle finger.
"Babyyyy."
He made grabby hands for me.
I shook my head no and sat on the couch beside Addison and Nessa, as the same happened to btoh of them. The boys were looking at us with mad faces.
I grabbed TV remote and changed the program they were watching.
"What?!"
"Lexi!"
"Give it back Lex."
Jaden said and the girls just laughed at them.
"Find 'Grey's anatomy'."
Nessa said as Addison agreed with her, three of them still looking at us.
Jaden jumped on me and started tickling me, trying to grab the remote.
"Nessa!"
I squealed for her to grab it and soon she was running around the room with Addison, Bryce and Josh chasing them.
"Fuck."
I said holding my stomach.
"What's wrong?" Jaden looked down at my hands, as he was basically on top of me.
"It hurts. A lot."
"Is baby kicking?"
I swear this guy is sometimes really stupid. I'm a month pregnant, not even that probably.
"There's no baby there yet."
"Then why?"
"I don't know."
"You want me to grab advil for you?"
"No, I'll go by myself."
I said getting up.
"You sure?"
"Yeah, it's fine."
I walked upstairs to our bathroom and grabbed some advil and walked back to living room. This can't be good.
I walked to living room to see Bryce, Jaden and Josh again with 'Grey's anatomy' paused on TV.
"Where are the girls?"
"We killed them."
Josh said with no expression on his face.
"Good one." I said sitting on the couch as Jaden pulled me close to him, placing his hand on my stomach.
"Here's cake!"
Addison yelled walking in with Nessa, plates in their hands.
They gave us plates and Addison sat beside me.
"Are you okay?" She whispered in my ear.
"It hurts like fuck for some reason."
I whispered back she had worried look on her face.
We watched some 'Grey's anatomy' for the rest of the day and had fun, my belly still hurting like shit.