𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓴𝓮!

*•.¸ 𝓒ħ𝐎𝕖! ¸.•*

Loveday Herondale was dead - and to really put the cherry on the cake, she hadn't even made it straight to Elysium!

To be fair, she hadn't died a hero's death exactly... dying in the arms of a traitor probably hadn't been the best way to go. Still, she reckoned her Judgement Pavilion was a little harsh given that she had been working her ass off to protect Camp Half Blood for the majority of her life.

She still couldn't quite figure out what she'd done to earn herself a place in the Fields of Asphodel - two days had been enough to send her spiraling to the brink of insanity. Though she supposed she was already a little loopy - what with her dear old daddy being the God of madness and all.

And so she decided to seek out her dead lover in the vast Underworld - and where better to start than the fields of Punishment. Of course, she hadn't actually meant to stumble into Tartarus - she swore on the Gods she hadn't! - and she most definitely hadn't been intending to walk through the Doors of Death!

But here she was - slightly forgetful, almost certainly alive, incredibly disoriented - and living amongst a rather large group of Latin twits in togas.

'•.¸¸.•''¯'••._.• тђ𝑒 Ş丅a𝐑Ⓢ •._.••'¯''•.¸¸.•'

.•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°<3 meet the protagonist! <3°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

LOVEDAY HERONDALE
daughter of Dionysus

" either i've gone completely mad (which is entirely possible), or i'm the second coming of Jesus!"

.•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°<3 meet the family! <3°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•.

•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°<3 meet the family! <3°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤°•