Chapter 5 - What do you want from me?

A girl entered Don Malik's mansion fully drunk.

"what's this Suhana? Are you okay? Where have you been at this late hours? Do you know how worried I was? "shouted Don Malik who was waiting for her at the living room for hours..
"fucking answer me. The guards told me you were like this these days when I wasn't around "he added as she didn't respond.

"why do you care? "she finally opened her mouth questioning instead of answering.
Don Malik was shocked to hear that from her.

"what do you mean by 'why do you care? ' "he asked softly. Little bit confused.

"yes I mean 'why do you care? ' " she responded.

"I am your father and you are asking me why I care? "he responded softly.

"you are not my father" she stated. Somehow this statement broke Don Malik.  He never considered her as his niece but a daughter.

" yes you are right but you are not less than a daughter to me and.... I.... I am..like a f....father to you"said the broken Malik.

"you are my uncle my father's elder brother. You can't be a father to me. I'm tired of these dramas" she said.

'Yes! He can never be like a father to me. He never considered my wish. He knew it clearly that I love his son, but he didn't do anything about it. Just because his son doesn't show any interest in me. Why he considered his son wishes only. If I were like a daughter to him, he'll consider my wishes too. He should not discriminate. I want him to be more like a father-in-law to me than just uncle. Why can't they understand' thought Suhana before her chain of thoughts was broken by an angry voice.

"how dare you shout at your father like this? " shouted one of Malik's men who was standing behind him.

"And you? How dare you shout at me? And Mr Malik can never be my father " she shouted back.

*uffghh uffghh ugh uhh* coughed Don Malik and suddenly darkness engulfed him.

The guard who was standing behind him ran to get him water but when he came back he found the fainted Malik.

(but what was the reason behind Suhana's outburst? Well,it was SAMAR).
.
.
.
*Flashback*

After the encounter incident (chapter two) Sam drove back home angrily.
The door bell of Don Malik's mansion rang(it was Sam) Suhana opened the door to find the drunk and angry Sam.

"Dude are okay? "she asked as she saw him somehow unpleasant to her liking.
He just walked past her without answering.

"Do you want anything? Why are you angry? Tell me Sam" she asked worriedly and walked closer to him.

Why is he angry? Probably because of Man1 statement and knowing he couldn't be able to fulfill his desire for little doe wasn't helping either.

"it's my business, just leave me alone "he said coldly.

"no Sam. Your business is my business. And I won't leave you alone when I know you need me "she said.
" don't provoke me Suhana and I don't need any of your help " he said and slammed the door on her face as he entered his room.

He removed his shirt and laid down on his king size bed and then he heard a sound on his door. He turned to see Suhana again in his room. He sighed in frustration.
"what are you doing here Shuhana? "he asked irritated.

"you look tensed so I thought I can help"she said moving closer to him.

"I think I told you earlier that I don't need any of your help "he stated.