We spent the rest of the day with her until it was evening and close to darkness. She held our bags at the back door and placed them down on the ground beside us, "I've left some money in an envelope and packed you both a lunch, now don't forget to plan something every day or you will grow bored and start arguing-

I throw my arms around my Auntie to shut her up. The thought of leaving her again ached my whole body. I just wanted to stay and live with her forever but we knew it was a risk of staying so near everyone. 

Draco walks behind and wraps his large arms around me and my Aunt, "Thank you Cassia, for everything. And sorry for eating so much food." She chuckles through her tears and holds his arm.

"Awe Draco it was a pleasure," She hugged his arm and leant her head against him, "It was actually nice having a male in the house, come back again you two," We break away, me slipping my hand into his.

"Are you sure you have everything? I can go double-check," She pleads. 

I tilt my head and shake my head, "We have everything, don't worry Auntie were fine," I wipe away a tear quickly and squeeze Draco's hand.

He looks down to me as I pick up our bags and look up, he nods and curled his lip, "You ready?" He asks softly.

My lip trembles and my eyes prick with tears. Snapping my head back to my aunt I nod, "Yeah,"

She steps back and holds both her hands up to her mouth. Waving her fingers at me.

Draco holds his wand up, moving his arm around my waist as I hug his side staring at my Aunt as the world around us starts to shift.

This must have been the furthest Draco has ever apparated, I could feel him struggling but I squeeze him tighter as he landed us in a blossom tree garden.

We both look around and see small pink blossom leaves floating around the big Minka, beautiful sculptured house. With a curved roof, pillars by the main door and loads of well-shaped bushes all around the home. My mouth drops open wide as I look around at the mountainous Island with trees and paths everywhere.

I look to the left and see a large lake that had beautiful drooping trees over the edges, with a small Island in the middle of it and a curved bridge that lead to it.

"Shikoku," Draco says. 

I drop the bags and turn to the fresh, beautiful sight. He chuckles, picking up the bags and taking my hand walking us to the house, "We're south Japan,"

He places the tip of his wand at the door handle, it automatically unlocks form him. The double doors open to a wide hallway that broke off, either way and a large open space in front of us with an open sliding door. He takes his shoes off, I do so too.

"So, this is my favourite house we have," He said out of breath and tired from apparating this far. He puts our bags down and takes my hand, walking me through. 

It was bright, light coloured wood, with neat, cleaned everything. This early morning sun was shining through, I forgot we would be going to a different time zone. The wide-open space had a small kitchen to the side that had professional oven and cooking areas, separated by a small Island then a table to fit 6.

On the other side of the room, there were low lying grey sofas in front of a modern fireplace.

I hitch my breath, "This-this is... beautiful Draco, I haven't seen anything like it," My eyes kept on the large open windows on the far side of the house that looked on to a stone path that walked into a forest.

He gently walks us up the open wooden stairs to the landing that was confusing to look at. It had so many turn and sliding door, leading to different rooms. But he knew exactly where to go, he walks towards the back and opens a door to a large, sage green and cream room.