Chapter23:DAY-138

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I will."

I climbed onto the bus. I look around to see Ryan sitting with Rachel. I don't like her, I don't know why. I just don't. I'm probably jealous because she's always with him.

Serah sits in the window seat and Harry sat next to her. I move to the window seat behind them and Noah takes the seat next to me. I look over to see Lyra smirking at me and Noah. I look at her weirdly. Wait, is this the reason why she hates me? Noah and I are just friends. Can't she understand?

The bus starts moving, snapping me out of my thoughts. I wave goodbye to Sandy through the window and she waves back, watching the bus leave. Everyone cheers in excitement, thrilled about the trip. This trip is going to be an unforgettable one. I wish if it will be far better than all my imaginations.

After settling in my seat, Noah turns to me. "You want to see something?" I nod.
He takes out a camera from his bag.

"Is that Jenny's?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is," he replies. "She left it at my house before that incident. I thought now is the time to make moments."

I observe the sky blue instax camera before staring into his blue eyes, captivating me. I feel butterflies in my stomach, something I never felt before. When I look into his eyes, I feel like I'm in another world.

I clear my throat, trying not to make the situation weird. "Yeah, time to make moments," I repeat. I look into Noah's eyes again. There is something magical in the way he looks into my eyes. I never felt this way while looking into Ryan's eyes. Now I think about it, I don't think I have ever stared into Ryan's eyes this long. Why am I feeling something special about Noah? Oh god, what is wrong with me?

Loud music abruptly starts playing, interrupting our staring session and my deep thinking. Serah gets up to start dancing and starts waving us over to dance with her. We stand up and danced crazily in the bus for a very long time. We collapse onto our seats to catch breath after some time.

"Can we watch a movie?" I suggested since I guess talking will not be the best option for the rest of the journey.

"Yeah. Which movie?" Noah asked.

"Uhh...what about 'She is Mine'?" I asked.

"Okay, that's fine," he agrees.

I pull out my phone and plugged the headphones into it. I grab one ear bud and give Noah the other. I have watched this movie many times. It's one of my favorites and so I know all the scenes by heart.

I move around in my seat, trying to get comfortable as I sat in the same position for nearly half an hour. It's not easy to watch a movie on the bus since I can't stretch my legs. My neck also hurts from looking down at my phone for a long time.

I leaned my head against the glass window for some time, then over the headrest. If Serah was next to me, I could have easily put my head over her shoulder but how can I ask him? What will he think? I don't want Noah to get the wrong impression.

"You can put your head on my shoulder if you are uncomfortable." I look at him with wide eyes. Can he read my mind? No way. But how he knows this is what I wanted to ask? Omg! How stupid am I? He noticed me moving around a lot.

"Are you sure?" I managed to ask after overthinking.

He nods, "Yeah." I hesitantly put my head over his shoulder. After getting comfortable, we continued watching the movie. I have dreamed of this kind of moment with Ryan. Maybe someday.

Noah and I are still watching the movie by the time we reached the topof a hill. I kept my window open when I bus starts driving, letting the breeze touch my skin. It's gotten a bit cooler since then. I start shivering and start hugging my body.