Alternative ending

Start from the beginning

I know Jimin would have love Jungkook in silence for the rest of his life.

"My brother, I know that, you don't worry about me

"My brother, I know that, you don't worry about me. I'm fine. And I'll be better once you're out of this hospital." I told him and brush his messy hair with my fingers, giving him a tender smile, hopping he doesn't see my sadness and fear of loosing him.

"Would you forgive Jungkook for falling in love with me?" Jimin ask. That was a question I wasn't expecting. Could I forgive Jk? It's there something to forgive? I mean, he did broke up with me to follow his heart, and my heart was broken, but the heart wants what it wants, why should I want JK to stay with me if he's heart it's not on it?

"Jimin, Jungkook never did anything wrong. He did everything the way it's supposed to be. And even though it was painful to lose him, it was better that he told me the true about his feelings. We're still friends" I told him, but I think he knew that it was going to take a while before we could completely be good friends without me still feeling a little hurt.

"Taehyung-ah when I go, I want you to take care of Jungkook..."but before Jimin continue with what ever he was was gonna say, because I knew what he was trying to do, and it was  obvious that Jimin was using all the strength he have left to say these sad words that I can not listen to right now.

"Shh, don't say that. You going to get out of here with a beautiful new heart. And that day we're going on vacation to the beach the three of us. How about that? We will drink margaritas and have a great time." I say enthusiastically holding his hand, really believing, because it wasn't hard to imagine. Jimin give me a hopeful smile, then very slowly his eyes were closing falling asleep. That's when the monitor that was hooked to cables and tubes connected to Jimin's body stared a sound like a long beep, non stop. I look up and the line on the monitor that moment ago was going up and down, now was a hard straight line.

"Jimin?" I call him slowly to wake him up, but there was no answer. "Jimin" I call again, this time I try a little shake. One, two, three times and still no answer. "JIMIN!" I shout, this time I grab the emergency button and began to press it over and over for the nurses to come over. With in second a couple of nurses were in the room. One began to check Jimin's heart with the stethoscope and immediately after they began to try to resuscitate. I step back in shock, all I could see was Jimin's body shaking hard after the shock with the defibrillator on his chest. I began to cry, panicking that I was loosing him.

"Clear" I heard the nurses call one time before Jimin's body jump after the electro shock, then the nurse check for heart beat. I was waiting to hear "We have a heart beat" but instead she shout again "Clear" and once again Jimin's body Jump, and my hopes for Jimin to open his eyes grew a little. It was like in any second Jimin was going to open his eyes, I knew he would. It's impossible that he wouldn't. He have to wake up. Jk will be here any minute, how can Jimin leave without saying good bye to JK. "CLEAR!" I heard once again, this time I beg him to wake up.