chapter 26: the end of our beginning

Start from the beginning

"Alright. If we don't kill her then what do we do?"

"I don't know! Your the adult. Do something!" Bariss caressed her chin with her skiny green fingers. Then she beamed for a moment.

"I have a question. When she was being controlled by Vader were you able to talk to the real Ahsoka?"

"YeH. She's the one who told me to shut down the evilinator machine in the first place. Why do you ask?"

"When blueberry child (Ezra) destroyed the machine all it did was reverse it's primary function. So the actual Ahsoka is in her mind somewhere but is still dormant within. If we find a way to somehow trigger her neoron passageways she can break out of her neorological cell!"

"I know your an alien but would it kill you to speak English!?!" I retorted back. She rolled her eyes and was clearly annoyed. It's not my fault I'm not a nerd.

"What mean is your Auntie Soka is still in there somewhere, she just needs help to get back out and take back control of he body!" Hm... interesting. That gave me more questions then answers though.

"What kind of help does she need?"

"Like I said, the real Ahsoka is in there we just have to help her remember who she truly is. That's it! Remember! Leia, did your Master ever teach you about force bonds?"

"A little. But what does this have to do with remembering?" She had a wide light purple smirk plastered on her dull green face.

"Do you know how to connect your minds with your bond?"

"Duh..." I let go of Auntie Soka's legs and put my hands on my hips to complete my look of sassyness. Bariss moved closer and got in between me and Auntie Soka.

"Leia, you have the power to save your Master. All you need to do is-" She was interrupted with a huge kick to the stomach. She went flying and hit the wall head first.

"NO!!!" I Yelled. But it was useless. Bariss was knocked out cold already. Luke and Ezra struggled to contain my Aunt. This was a nightmare. I couldn't go get help because I didn't want to leave the boys alone. But now the only smart person able to help me is gone. What do I do now? It's hopeless... no. No! I may have lost everything else, but I will not lose hope! Okay, first I need to secure my Master in one place. Then figure it out from there.

"Stand back boys. I got this." Ezra happily leaped away from my Aunt while Luke was more hesitant. I gave him a simple nod and he sighed. He finally backed away. For a split second she pounced off the bed, and then I immediately froze her in mid air via the force. I need to get in contact with our bond so I can... I don't know... do something? Yeah. Ooh! But first.

"Ezra, set up your holorecorder over there!" If I tell Auntie Soka she turned into an evil lunatic and threatened our lives, she probably won't believe me. But with proof, aka the holorecording were about to film, that could be a different story.

"Recorder is in place." Ezra confirmed. I nodded and zeroed in on my Master. Okay, she's locked in one place. Now what do I do? Oh! Okay so Bariss said something about remembering. Maybe it's like that time I bumped my head so hard I got amnesia and Auntie Soka cured me by showing me scenes of my past. But I didn't have much of a past considering my amnesia happened when I was 6. And Auntie Soka is like, 60! (Lol, Leia, your aunt is only 26. Will somebody please get this girl a math tutor! Lol, why did I write this 😂😉) My aunt has had so much happen to her that I wasn't there for, so how am I going to show her the stuff of her earlier years? Maybe I'm over thinking it? Yeah, yeah I'm sure that's it. I'll just reach out with the force. I hot in a fighting stance and held out both my hands.