Chapter 9

"Are they in a fight?"

"So much for letting them be, huh?" Alya teased, wiggling her eyebrow at Marinette.

Marinette glared at her jokingly. "They just don't look okay," she mumbled, obviously worried. As much as she didn't like Kagami before, she didn't really want the two to break up. If it weren't for Kagami, Adrien might never get an approval from his father — it was sad, but it's true.

"Must have been because of last night," Alya said. "Maybe Adrien's upset because —"

"Then you never should have agreed into dating me then!"

Everyone who was in the classroom flinched when they heard Kagami screamed at Adrien. They were shocked. First, because the scream was really loud and you can definitely tell that Kagami's raging in anger; Second, because Kagami was always calmed and composed and no one was expecting her outburst; And last, it seemed weird to see Adrien Agreste getting screamed at.

"Wait, Kaga—"

Kagami rushed out of the classroom's door, slamming it. Everyone was left in silence until Chloé decided to break it.

"Ooooh," she said in a sing-song voice. "Looks like someone's about to be akumatized. AGAIN."

"Chloé!" Sabrina scolded, but her friend just rolled her eyes on her.

Marinette sighed, knowing that what Chloé said might be true. Kagami's weakness was her emotion and how she always has a hard time controlling and containing it.

"Nino," Alya called her boyfriend who just arrived, wearing a confused look on his face.

"Yeah?" he responded. "Why is everyone's so quiet?"

"Adrien and Kagami got into a fight." Alya's voice was low as she retells Nino what happened. "You should talk to Adrien."

Nino nodded and walked to the back of the room, where Adrien was sitting beside Kagami's seat. His head was on the desk, and only his hair can be seen.

"Should we follow Kagami?" Marinette asked, unsure. She's afraid that she might get akumatized again and ruin the mood of Paris. Everyone was in a lovely mood because of last night. It would be such a shame if an akuma attack will occur.

"I don't know. . . You know how hard she can be when she's mad."

Marinette nodded understandingly.

After everyone got over Kagami's outburst, they went back to what they were doing. Even Marinette loosened up (after Alya convinced her numerous time that Kagami is probably just taking time to cool her head off and that she wouldn't get akumatized again). She went back into gossiping with Alya about last night, trying her hard to look clueless and oblivious about it.

"And you know," Alya began, back to fangirling with her ship "LadyNoir", "Ladybug looked so jealous and sad right after she saw Chat Noir ask Kagami to a dance."

Marinette's eyes widened, mentally scolding herself for not being able to mask her feelings. Tikki, who's still inside her bag, giggled.

"I just can't see the reason why Ladybug rejected Chat Noir when she's looking at him that way whenever his attention is on another girl," Alya wondered aloud.

Marinette let out a sheepish laugh. "You can't tell a person's feelings just by her eyes. He-he. . ."

Alya raised her eyebrow. "Yes, I can. And should I remind you that —"

"WHERE IS ADRIEN AGRESTE AND THAT OH-SO-PERFECT LADYBUG?"

Everyone panicked.

---
Author's Note:

Haha. Who missed the cliffhangers?