Tiny Inventor ~ ShinMei

Start from the beginning

          "ShiShi I want Steamy." The pink-haired girl says softly. 

          "Ah I see what's going on, let me go grab your special bag and I'll come to you. Are you still in the gear shop?" He asks. Luckily he knew her class schedule so it wouldn't be hard for him to locate her. He rushed from the cafeteria leaving his friends behind as he went to grab her bag from the dorm room. 

          Once he located her bag full of small space items he locks his door and begins the long walk from the dorms to the gear shop classroom. 

           He kept his pace brisk as many tried to stop him so they could talk. He simply knew that there was no time for socializing and that he needed to get to Hatsume's side immediately. Suddenly as he was nearing the shop he runs into a body causing both of them to fall. A small black steampunk cat plush falls from his bag. 

          He reaches to grab it but another hand beats him to it. He looks up meeting the eyes of someone unfamiliar to him. "Can you please let go of that? Do you even go here? You aren't wearing the correct uniform." He states trying to grab the plush toy back. He looks at the girl taking in her wide smile and bright blonde space buns. 

         "Why do you have Steamy? Did you take this?" The blonde asks with a small frown appearing on her face. "This is my friend's and they wouldn't like it if someone took it." She says in a quick manner. 

         Shinsou takes a moment before deciding to use his quirk. "What day is it?" 

         "Friday." The blonde answers before being put under the other's quirk. 

         "Tell me who you are and why you are here." The purple-haired boy asks sternly. 

         "My name is Himiko Toga and I am here to visit my friend Mei." She says quickly. 

         Shinsou stops his quirk looking at her in surprise. "So you know about Mei then, the age regression?" 

          The blonde nods before realizing that the other was also in on the secret. "Do you happen to know where Mei is?" 

          "I'm headed to see her now, you can follow if you want. You may want to be careful since you don't go here though." The boy says snatching the cat back from Toga as he begins to walk again towards the shop. 

           "No worries, I have a perfect way of blending in when I need to," Toga says smiling from ear to ear. 

           The pair make it to the support gear classroom to find Mei sitting on the floor hitting tools against the counter as if trying to make music. The small pink haired girl looks up as the door opens and a huge smile appears on her face. Her tears are gone as her mind is completely in little space. 

            "ShiShi! You here! You brought Steamy!" The little giggles as she runs and hugs the boy snatching the cat. 

            "What am I? Chopped liver?" The blonde says catching the little girl's attention. 

            Mei gasped as she broke away from Shinsou. "Toga!" She screeches as she hugs the other girl tightly. "Why you here?" She asks curiously. 

            "To see you of course! Now, how about we play for a little while. I can't stay for long." The blonde says guiding her hand through the other's hair. 

           "Why don't we take her back to my room so that way we don't have to worry about interruptions," Shinsou suggests to which both girls nod. 

           Shinsou picks up Mei and holds her tightly as he looks at Toga. "You might wanna do something about the uniform." 

           "No worries turn around real quick." The blonde says to which Shinsou agrees. 

           After a few moments, the girl gives them the okay to turn back around. Toga had put on the appearance of a girl from Class 1-B making her fit in just perfectly. 

           "That's a little too realistic.  . ." Shinshou mutters. "But let's go before anyone comes by." He says before leading the way out of the classroom. 

          The three make their way back to Shinsou's room quickly and begin to relax. 

          "So Mei, you wanna tell me what upset you so bad earlier?" Shinsou asks softly while Mei begins to play with her plushie. The little girl looks up and shows a sad face. 

          "I had another accident with my machine babies." She says softly. 

          "Hey, no need to be a sad cutie! You'll make a great one soon! I'm sure of it!" Toga says tackling the little girl. 

          Shinsou smiles as he places some cartoons on a TV for them. "Toga is right Mei, you are a great inventor, and one day you're gonna be the most famous inventor in the world." 

          "The whole universe!" Toga exclaims excitedly causing Mei to giggle loudly. 

           The three continue to play small games with each other as Mei begins to grow tired. She slowly closes her eyes resting her head on Toga's shoulder. Toga smiles petting the little one's hair before checking her phone. She carefully stands up and walks towards the window. 

           "I really should be going, take care of her for me okay? She's my best friend." The blonde says softly looking at the girl who is fast asleep. 

          "Of course, here take my number, maybe we can set up some concrete dates for you to come by and hang out. I'm sure she would love that." Shinsou says handing her a piece of paper. 

         "Gotcha, take care, and don't forget to make her take breaks from the building, her shoulders tend to hurt a lot but she won't complain openly about it," Toga says before climbing out the window. 

         Once the girl disappears, Shinsou picks up the girl and places her onto his bed. He holds her hand for a moment before going to massage her shoulder gently. "Take it easy tiny inventor. Relax and take a load off." He says softly. 

         He gets up grabbing her plushie and placing it in her arms to which she quickly cuddles into it. He tucks her in before going to sit at the desk to work on some homework. For the rest of the night, he kept a careful eye on Mei who seemed to be knocked out from her exhaustion of working so hard. 

🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹🌺 🌸 🌹

I hope you all liked it! I wasn't sure how to make it end but hopefully, the lovely person that requested this loves it!  

Just a daily reminder that it is okay to take breaks when you need it! Don't overwork yourself and drink plenty of water!

~ TeddyBumble