100 - "TUTORING AND THE BRIDGE KISS"

Start from the beginning

"Brilliant," Regulus muttered defeatedly, turning back around to the muddy pitch. It really did look ten times smaller from the stands or a broom. Taking a defeated step forward with a splash of filthy water shooting up around his black quidditch boots, he sighed deeply.

The Black boy looked up at the raining clouds with a frown as a loud roar of thunder reflected his exact mood.

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

Remus kept glancing behind him between the wooden door and brass clock as he helped a third year with their Care of Magical Creatures homework. Hollis still hadn't shown up even though they were supposed to start tutoring at two.

Right as he was about to check the Map, the door swung open with a loud bang as the steel handle hit the stone wall next to it, and Hollis ran into the spare Transfiguration room. She was soaking wet with her shirt plastered onto her torso, and her emerald and black robes were dripping frigid water onto the oak wood floors. Shrugging off the quidditch robes and throwing them on the back of a spare chair, Hollis tried to pull the dark green practice jersey over her shirt off her skin that it was plastered to with two fingers at her stomach but quickly failed.

"Sorry, Reg and I had to clean up all the equipment and I didn't have time to change without being even later," Hollis told Remus and the little dirty blonde girl sitting at the desk he wasn't helping at with an apologetic smile.

He grinned at her with amusement and gave her a quick kiss on the head before turning back to the third-year Ravenclaw boy he was helping.

"So, one thing that really helps me when I'm trying to remember the difference between newts and salamanders is..."

Remus's deep voice trailed off in the background as Hollis knelt down by the second year Hufflepuff girl. She had two short braids tied by light pink ribbons, as well as bright, hazel eyes.

"What's your name?" Hollis asked with a gentle smile that the girl giddily returned with crooked teeth at being tutored by one of the most popular students in her school. All of her friends would be so jealous when she told them.

"I'm Charlotte, Charlotte Fink," the Hufflepuff exclaimed with enthusiasm.

Hollis held out her hand.

"Lovely to meet you Charlotte. I'm Hollis."

The Rosier wasn't quite fond of using her last name to introduce herself unless it was to scare someone. The little girl shook it, and Hollis's eyes fell on the diagram of wrist movements in front of the little Fink.

"Now, what are you having trouble with?" she asked, turning her head so that she could better see what the second years were learning in Defence Against the Dark Arts.

Charlotte let out a high-pitched sigh dramatically.

"Well, we've been working on the Disarming Charm for weeks now, and we're about to move on, and I still don't understand it!" she huffed, crossing little her arms. "And if it comes up on the end of year practical, I think I'm done for."

Hollis grinned, the twelve-year-old reminded her of someone with the exact same level of maturity and passion for theatrics.

Sirius.

"Well, have you gone over the theory, or just the actual movements and incantation?" she asked, and the Hufflepuff frowned.

"What's the theory? Bounce hasn't told us anything like that."

Hollis sighed in annoyance at their professor and stood up. She wished she could be in all of his classes to defend the student body, or just teach the class herself.