FIVE- A Drug Bust, Really?!

Start from the beginning

"Sherlock, what have you done?" she asked, in a somewhat shrill voice. Anita was quick to push herself off the wall and give Mrs. Hudson a bewildered look.

"Mrs. Hudson?" Sherlock asked, just as confused as everyone else for once.

"Mrs. Hudson? What's wrong?" Anita asked, stepping forward and putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Upstairs," she answered, pointing up. Anita and Sherlock were quick up the stairs, and John was close behind, waiting for Mrs. Hudson. Sherlock slammed open the door and there was Lestrade, sitting comfortable in Sherlock's armchair. After looking around the rest of the rooms, it looked like half of Scotland Yard was inside, looking through Sherlock's possessions.

"What are you doing?" Sherlock demanded, rushing over to Lestrade.

"Well, I knew you'd find the case. I'm not stupid," Lestrade remarked.

"You can't just break into my flat!" yelled Sherlock.

"And you can't withhold evidence! O'Malley, you know better than this. And I didn't break into your flat," Lestrade argued. Anita deflated a bit, she really did value what Lestrade had to say about her. Sherlock noticed this, which only added to his rage.

"Well, what do you call this then?" Sherlock jeered, throwing his hands out. Anita took a closer look at what her coworkers were doing.

"Lestrade! A drug bust, really!?" Anita asked, crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes at him. Lestrade gave her a pointed look.

"Seriously!? This guy, a junkie!? Have you met him?!" John asked as he made his way into the flat. Anita winced slightly at John's comment and turned to him trying to get him to shut up.

"John..." she warned, hoping it conveyed her messaged perfectly clear.

"I'm pretty sure you could search this flat all day, you wouldn't find anything you couldn't call recreational," John continued, completely ignoring Anita.

"John, you might want to shut up now," Sherlock sneered at him.

"Yeah, but come on..." John said, looking at Sherlock before turning to Anita. He could see how serious they were being.

"No."

"What?" Anita asked.

"Him?" John asked Anita, pointing at Sherlock. She solemnly nodded. Even after being friends for so long, Anita never found a way to make him quit forever. The amount of times Anita had found her friend on the floor two seconds away from death was one too many then Anita should have.

"Shut up," Sherlock barked angrily. Then he turned back to Lestrade.

"I'm not your sniffer dog," he said.

"No, Anderson's my sniffer dog," Lestrade responded, nonchalantly.

"What?" Anita asked incredulously and walked further into the flat to see Anderson in the kitchen. Anderson then gave Sherlock and Anita a sarcastic smile in greeting. Anita then turned back to Lestrade.

"Anderson isn't even on the drug squad," Anita argued.

"Oh, I volunteered," Anderson shouted from the kitchen, to which Anita turned and glared at him. Sherlock turned away biting his lip, leaving Anita to defend his honor, which she did a very good job of.

"They all did. They're not strictly speaking on the drugs squad, but they're very keen," Lestrade said, and at that moment Sally Donovan came out of the kitchen and held up a glass jar with white, round, objects in it.

"Are these human eyes?" she asked, disgusted.

"Put those back!" Sherlock bellowed.

"They were in the microwave!" Sally argued.