𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

7 boys who are friends, brothers almost. Some met during primary school, some during middle school.

And now here they are, in high school.
Grade 10, sophomores. Yeah, it hasn't been long since they've started high school but their friendship had started earlier.

Let's get to know these boys better shall we?

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

First up, the ones who had been friends since their childhood days; Yeosang and Wooyoung.

The two met each other when they were 8 years old. Both of them became classmates and Yeosang had just moved into the town and were a new student in the primary school. As a new student, he couldn't escape the 'Introduce yourself to the class' session.

Was Yeosang confident to speak up in front of 20+ kids?

Nope. Not even a single bit. The poor boy was so shy to the point where he stuttered a lot during his introduction. Truly wasn't a great thing to start off at a new school but he manage to complete his introduction and was told to take a seat next to a boy at the back since it was empty.

Yeosang took a seat quietly only to be greeted by a hyper voice.

"HI! I'm Jung Wooyoung! Nice meeting you!" the boy said with a huge grin.

Yeosang flinched hearing his voice. It was loud till everyone turned around and looked at the two of them. Including the teacher.

The teacher laughed at the situation. She knew how friendly Wooyoung was so to see Yeosang being surprised by his friendliness wasn't really a shocking thing for her to see.

"Okay Wooyoung, I know you're excited to have a new buddy but be softer yeah?" she asked with a soft smile, earning a nod from the younger one.

Everyone turned back in front and lesson finally started.

Since that day, their friendship bloomed slowly.

Skip to when they are in grade 5, 10 years old. The two then found another 3 buddies ; Yunho, Mingi and Jongho.

They didn't met from class instead, the 5 were put into a group during a school camp.

Time passed by and they entered middle school. This time they met another 2 kids, Seonghwa and Hongjoong. They were from a different primary school but then ended up in the same middle school as the others.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

And now, they are a group of 7 buddies which they call themselves ATEEZ.

A group of 7 teenagers with 7 different personas, character, behaviour and most importantly....

Feelings.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

End of chapter 1

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇