(~<>7<>~)

"We did it!" Gon gasp.
"Y/N, you go first!" I nod as i go through the hole and slide down.
"Woah!" I say as i fall on my butt at the bottom.

I look around to see a bunch of grown men, along with one woman.
Soon someone bumps into me. "Ow!" I yell.

One by one we all come down. Then we all start laughing.

Soon were all called outside and we see Netero and the others.
All i can do is squeal about Beans.

But the next phase will be harder than the rest

----------------------------------------

/~|❤Third Person POV (With Mito)❤|~\

It was like all the other days on Whale island. Except the fact the Mito was still stressed about Y/N

Mito was outside doing the laundry, not realizing when the mail came. When she did notice it, she grabbed it and went inside quickly.

"Gon sent a letter!" She says happily, sitting at the Table, With a hot cup of coffee. "Lets Hope all with well for the two" Grandmother says and Mito nods, Opening the note slowly.

Aunt Mito

Are you doing Okay? It must have been a pretty Surprising when Y/N wasnt there. 
But dont worry, Y/N and i are both fine! 
 Actually we just passed the third Phase of the exam!  
And we both haven't  been hurt either! 
we Made some friends to! 
  Leorio and Kurapika are two that we met on the Boat,  They helped me and Y/N save one of the  crewmates, named Katzo. And we became friends! 
Though im pretty sure Y/N felt kinda left out, since She was with a bunch of boys that are older than her.. Oh!
and after we got off the boat, we headed towards a tree! 
Everyone was told to go towards the bus, But the captain of the ship told us that was the wrong way. and then we seen a nice old lady who asked us a question. 

and we passed! after that we met a Kiriko family! 

they also helped us get to the exam since we passed!  they also helped us get to the exam since we passed!  and when we finally got to the Exam site we met our examiner, Mr. Satotz. The first phase was running. And Killua we met during the first Phase! 

And Killua is 12 to! just like me! Also i think Y/N May have a crush on Killua But dont tell Her i said anything. 

we also met Chairman Netero When the examiner for the second phase, Menchi tried to fail everyone. Y/N, Killua and I  played a ball game with Chairman Netero And Y/N couldn't stop talking about how adorable Netero's assistant Beans is. Oh there was also when Y/N, Leorio and I ran into  someone taking the Exam called Hisoka. he is really creepy, and Y/N seems to not care much. He threw a card at her during the first phase, and she yelled at him. Most people would be to scared. During the 3rd phase, Leorio Gambled away 50 Hours and we had to stay in this little room. The third phase we had these wristbands and had to pick X or O. I dont know what lies ahead, but whatever it is, I will become a hunter just like my dad!