A Scary Little's Day Out - Multiship Oneshot

Start from the beginning

          "Hey. . ." Tamaki mutters out as he tries to fix it. Another foot comes out of nowhere stepping on the sand again as Tamaki whimpers. "Hey. . ." He says again. 

          "Get back here Deku! I wanna fight! I wanna play cops and robbers! You the robber!" Bakugo screams as catches up to Deku. 

          "No, you the robber cause your bad and mean!" Deku cries out running into Todoroki who was waiting for the little one. "Dada help he's chasing me." 

          Todoroki looks towards Kirishima who had just picked up the blonde hair boy. They share a small smile before giving their respective little a small hug. Kirishima messes up Bakugo's hair making him groan and Todoroki leaves a small kiss on Deku's tear-stained face. 

          "Let's head back little guy, someone needs a nap," Todoroki says holding Midoryia's hand. 

          "I think you need one too Bakubro." Kirishima says still holding the angry boy. 

          "No, I don't!" Bakugo says before yawning softly causing the redhead to smile. 

         Over by the swingset, Momo walks towards Jiro who had been listening to music while swinging. As soon as the little saw their caregiver they put their feet to the ground stopping the swing before running and jumping into the other's arms. 

         "Mama!" Jiro giggles while playing with Momo's hair. 

          Mirio walks over to Tamaki giving the small boy a quick pat on the head before picking him up completely. "Let's go home big guy." The blonde boy says as the other begins to nuzzle into his caregiver in a shy manner. 

          Once everyone makes their way back to the bus, the bus driver goes over the protocol for riding the bus like he does every time they borrow it. Many of the littles were already beginning to fall asleep as their caregivers cuddled them and brought them as much comfort as possible. Everything was peaceful with the group as the once bright and sunny sky turns dark and grey. 

            "Wow, I guess we chose the right time to pack everything up. It's looking pretty dark outside." Kirishima says looking out the window which causes Bakugo to grumble and put a finger to the redhead's lips uttering a soft "shhh". 

            "Yeah, no kidding! If you look over here there are some rain clouds coming this way." Mirio says as Tamaki looks out the window shyly before pushing his face into the caregiver's chest. 

          The group looks out the windows as the wind begins to pick up around them. "Awe man I didn't bring an umbrella." Mina groans looking down at Sero who clapping softly to himself in his own little world. 

          "No worries, I can start working on some umbrellas right now for us," Momo says as she lets go of Jiro who is fast asleep on the seat. Momo begins to create umbrellas before passing them out to each caregiver. 

          Suddenly the bus comes to a screeching halt as car horns begin to fill the silent bus. Shinso stands up with Kami who woke up frightened. Out of fear he accidentally lets out a small shock causing Shinso to wince. "Sorry ShiShi. . ." Kami says quietly. 

         "It's fine Pika, what's going on though? What's with all the noise?" Shinso asks as Todoroki stands up to look as well. 

          "Sir what's going on?" Todoroki asks the bus driver to which the bus driver points to the mess outside of the main window. Cars littered the streets in a traffic jam format. People are honking on their horns trying to get others to move out of their way.