III. THE ONE WHO CRIES

Start from the beginning

"How many?"

"I don't know." she was honest.

He was watching her face, before saying "You are not fey, what are you?"

Guinevere was shocked, she wasn't fey? It was true, she never felt so close to the nature, but she always brushed it off, thinking she might be some other kind of fey. However, the girl decided to not show her confussion, going for a bolder answer.

"The high lady of sarcasm. What the fuck do you think I am?" Guinevere did a reckless thing this time, it wasn't usual for her, but this man was bringing out her daring side.

He wasn't amused at all, pressing Guinevere harder against the stone. "How many?" his voice was more demanding and dangerous this time.

"Enough to slaughter your whole cult, you scum!" Squirrel chimed in.

"If you don't tell me how many, the little one will pay." it was a lie, he doesn't harm children, but the girl doesn't know this.

"It seems like some escaped in the Old Iron Wood." Squirrel's life was important to her. There was no way she will let this man harm him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were walking for hours, tied up at his horse. Squirrel watched Guinevere struggling to walk, her leg must hurt a lot now... Her face was pale and sweaty, her hands slightly trembling.

"Where are we going?" he asked the man, but he didn't even turned around.

"I know about you," Guinevere turned her attention to Squirrel.
"The one who cries, The Weeping Monk." he continued

Guinevere's eyes widened, he was The Weeping Monk? could this day get any worse for them? will he kill them?

"You killed Moon Wings, does that make you very brave? Do you hate them because they're so beautiful and you are just very ugly?"

Guinevere hissed at Squirrel, the little boy was brave, really brave, but stupid. She couldn't scold him too much, as Guinevere herself was a little careless when she talked to him.

"Even your horse is ugly and I love horses." he continued, ignoring Guinevere's hiss.

This will lead only to trouble.

"Altough, from this angle you definitly do share a resemblance, you hedge-born naif!"

"Squirrel!"

The Weeping Monk got off of his horse. He will kill them, is this really her last day in this world?

The one who cries unties their ropes and dragges them along. Guinevere was sweating from the pain, all these hours walking did no good to her wound.

He dropped them near a tree, tying their ropes again. The Weeping Monk noticed her tired face. Her blue-green eyes were standing out against her pale face. Guinevere's skin was usually a honey color, but the blood loss and the tiredness drained out the color on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guinevere was feeling half dead, her leg was hurting and that made her nauseous. The cold air was making her freeze and the memory of her father was still breaking her heart.