Morning Wakeup

Tsukishima's POV

5AM

"Oi Shrimpy!" I stood up. I grabbed his clothes that he decided to wear for today and threw it at him, "Get up!"

"Nagghehh.. 5 more, 5 more minutes." He fixed himself in bed.

I looked back at him, "No! Get up!"

"MNGAGH." He made groaning noises. I blushed and got mad.

"Alright well, we'll do this the hard way." I picked him up.

"Weehoo~" he said while half awake.

Sigh, did this once.

I took off his shirt, and his pants and quickly replaced it with his new pair. I put in socks for him.
I picked him back up and brought him to the bathroom. I sat him down on the wooden stool. I grabbed his toothbrush and brushed his teeth.
Now Shrimp.. How do you do your dam hair?!
Whatever you have to go like.. that!
I took off one of the bandages off him. It was clear.

I grabbed my bag and his bag. I was still carrying him. "Mm.." The Shrimpy was beginning to wake up. Still sleeping.

"My brother already left?" I asked Natsu.

She nodded, "He's coming at six. You're leaving?"

I nodded back to her answer. "Don't answer the door for strangers. If something happens, call Akiteru, or Shoyo."

"Okay! Goodbye!" She waved. I took the extra key, and locked the door behind me. I ran towards the school.

"Tsukki, what's happening?" He woke up while I was still running.

Tried to talk, "We're.. We're heading to our.. OUR.. CLUB!" I kept up the pace.

-

We arrived. I took deep breathes to catch my breath.

"Tsukishima! Hinata!" Suga had just walked toward us.

"Wake up Idiot!" I shakes Hinata and he looks like he can be dead.

Yamaguchi had walked toward us, "Ah Tsukki! Can you believe this? My boyfriend is coming over to watch!"

I made a fake chuckle, "Hah, that's nice."

I pulled a strand of Hinata's hair, "OW! HEY!" He jumped off me rubbed his head.

"Welll finally the shrimp woke up. Cmon, we're heading Sendai." I walked in the bus to the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

Here we go. Another trip.

🌙💛☀️