A Chaotic Night

Two Chapters since I've been so inactive. ☺️💕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukishima's POV

I should stop being so gloomy about meeting Ushijima again.
I'm not scared of what had happened that time.
I'm just pissed.
Pissed of his actions.
Why was he hanging out with the shrimp?..
What were they really doing?
Tsk.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

"Well!" I flopped on the bed tired, "I'm going to sleep!"

I looked up and saw Tsukki packing, not listening to me. Thinking about something.

"Tsukki?"
..
"Tsukkiiii?"
..
"Tsukishima?"
..
"Tsukishima!!"

He realized me calling him. "What is it?"

I had a worried face, I turned it into a soft smile, "I'm going to sleep. So Goodnight!" I had laid down already.

"Move over." Tsukishima had patted me on the side showing a sign.

I had moved over and laid back down again.

"Sit up."

What? What's happening?

"Something wrong?.." I sit up.

He sighed, showing tired eyes.

Is he okay?..

"I know this isn't the right time but.." it looked like he was going to cry, "What actually happened when Ushijima and you hanged out?"

My eyes widened. "I was telling the truth Tsukki! We just went to an event, we went to go practice and then Tendo's mom drove me back to the dorm."

"But-" I had cut him off..

"No more! Why would I lie about this?" I made a smile, "I know you care

"No more! Why would I lie about this?" I made a smile, "I know you care. I know you have trust issues Tsukki. I would never test that."

He looked at me with a surprised face. "Erm.. Jesus fuck.." he covered his face.

I looked at him with a sad face. "Hey Tsukki?.. You okay?.." I grabbed his hands removing it from his face.

He's.. Crying..

"You never see me this way, Fuck.. I'm s-sorry.." he covered his face again. "This is so embarrassing.."

As far as I know, I never had comfort him. He was the one that did it to me. I don't know how to comfort people since I've never been through this situation.

I laid him down, uncovering his face. I laid on top of him trying to, cuddle..

(^ Just pretend they're on the bed

(^ Just pretend they're on the bed.)

It seemed like he was okay with this. I looked up and wiped his tears away. "I wish I can help you with words. But right now, I can just comfort you with actions." I went back to hugging him.

He put his arms around me, hugging me back. We were now drifting off to sleep.

***

Hinata's POV

"shit! shit! shit! shit!" I heard somebody yelling.

"Huh?.." I said with half open blurry eyes. "Tsukki?.." My tone was soft and quiet.

I saw him packing his clothes. He slammed a drawer closed, WHACK, "Ow!" A hard dinosaur had just fell off one of the shelves.

"Eh?" He noticed I was awake. "Oh you're awake! Sorry about that." He chuckled.

"I didn't finish packing yesterday." He put another piece of clothing in the luggage, "So.."

"Hah, unusual for you to forget." I slipped under my blanket. "Now, it's 4 am. I'm sleeping."

KNOCK KNOCK

"Probably my fucking brother!" He slammed another drawer close. "WHAT?"

Another toy fell hitting my head, "I hate this. Why do you have toys above your bed?!" I argued.

Tsukki opened the door, saw nobody, till he looked down. I looked to see who it was as well. Natsu.

"Cant you keep it down?! It's 4AM!" She argued with tired droopy eyes.

"Well. Maybe turn on some music," Tsukki shown Natsu his usual side, "Maybe you'll sleep!"

"You beanstalk, watch who you're talking to!" Natsu threw her stuff animal at him.

He smirked, "You're so much like your brother." That got me out of my covers.

"H-Hey! I'm not like that!" I sat up.

"Sure! Well then." He faced back to Natsu, "Go to sleep sleepyhead. I won't ruin your beauty rest."

"Hmpf!" She walked off while Tsukki closed the door.

He walked towards me who I was laying down. "Keep sleeping." He ruffled his fingers through my hair.

I slept, leaving Tsukki to do his thing.

🌙💛☀️
I can say this has been my favorite chapter so far. Due to me making Tsukki act like this and what has happened to Hinata in this story.
Well, have an amazing day Luvz! 💕