Bad to Good

Tsukishima's POV

It had seem like Natsu fell asleep. I feel something moving. Hinata is still shaking and crying.

I whispered, "Shrimp," running my hand through his fluffy orange hair, "Would you mind telling me why are you crying?.."

"I.. Eh.." she sniffed, "I feel l-like an aw..awful brother.."

"Shrimp.." I sighed, "Do you think Natsu feels safe with you?.."

He gripped onto my shirt. "I-I gu..uess.."

"She does." I brought him closer, "Doesn't it seem like Natsu would be ready to hear anything you say?"

Silence was back. Until. "M-mhm.."

"Then keep doing what you're doing." I layed his head on my chest. "You told her the truth. Nothing bad. You're a good brother for sticking with her."

He looked up at me, "T-thank you Tsukki.." I noticed he was crying.

I got up trying to hold both of them, till Hinata stood up himself. "Let me go put Natsu in bed. "I'll be back."

He nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

I nodded and he walked off. I walked over to Tsukki's shelf to grab a chest sized stuffed dinosaur.
I walked towards the bed to lay down. I started to cuddle with the dinosaur, feeling
comfortable..
Safe..
and-

"Alright Shrimp, let's get to packing." Tsukki barged in.

Disturbed.

"I could've been changing!" I exclaimed.

"But were you?" He smirked turning his body at me while holding a piece of clothing.

I turned the other direction, "S-shut up.."

He laughed, "Just cmon," he threw his shirt at me, "We gotta get up early tomorrow. So get to packing."

I got off the bed leaving the stuffed happy dinosaur on the bed. I went towards MY drawer, and started to get my belongings. "How long are we staying there for?"

He stopped what he was doing, "Just for 2 weeks," he sighed, "One week for practice, and another week for a match and just hangouts."

My eyes lit up, "Ah okay! Thank you." I continued to what I was doing.

🌙💛☀️