"I-I am so-sorry.." Taehyung stuttered again, struggling in the hard grip of the mafia at his jaw.

"Say that word again and I promise– you wouldn't have your tongue to let out another." The mafia's deep voice sent chills to Taehyung's spine. 

The younger male shut his mouth, his eyes got glossy with his tears which were ready to fall from his puppy eyes.

The mafia gave a harsh jerk to the blonde's face, retreating his hand, he smirked.

"Hmm, you have a good memory, I thought I have to make you remember me– that's good !"

"But wait– you aren't thinking of me as your koo, right ?" The mafia asked, sitting down on the floor as his hands ruffled the blonde's hairs.

"Aww– don't worry, I will make you forget your sweet koo and let you meet with the mafia Jaykay– okay sweetheart ?" The raven haired male tilted his head to the side as he smiled sweetly at the blonde who forgot how to breathe.

"Should we start, baby ?" He asked, the hand ruffling the blonde's lock now grip on his hairs as a yelp escaped Taehyung's lips.

"You enjoyed a lot , now it's the start of your suffering, darling !" The mafia smirked watching the blonde's eyes shining with tears.

And Taehyung wanted to laugh at his  remark. He never got happiness after cheating on him, Taehyung suffered too much.

"So how is your husband darling ?" Jungkook  asked Taehyung in a sarcastic tone which made the blonde freeze on his spot, he just couldn't remember the pain he endured.

"You don't know where your husband is– opps– my apologies, your ex-husband– opps, again I am sorry !" Taehyung watched the mafia wide eyed as the male behaved like a psychopath. 

The mafia leaned toward his face, a smirk hanging on his lips, his black charcoal orbs shining with mischievous glint, lips inches away from the blonde's. 

"I mean your second ex-husband, Where's he ?" But those actions and deep threatening voice didn't make Taehyung scared, the more the thought made that Jungkook knew everything.

His mind was filled with fear and heart beat with worry.

He knew everything, he knew about my divorce, it means he knew about Jae–

But the blonde was pulled out from his worry and fear when a hard slap was placed over his bread cheeks, making the unshed tear slip down.

"Answer me when I talk to you." Jungkook  screamed, making the blonde flinch. 

"What do you fucking want ?" The blonde yelled in frustration, the worry for his 6 year old boy never leaving his mind and heart. 

"I want revenge, you fucking cheated me ! I was begging you but still you left me !"

The mafia yelled at the other male as he punched the wall beside his head, making the younger male shut his eyes closed with fear. 

"But from today– from this moment, you will beg me– you will get on your knees, clasping your hand in front of me– you will beg me for mercy !!"

The raven haired male uttered, caging the blonde in between both of his hands, their eyes deadly staring into each other's. 

"But remember Kim– I will not show any mercy on you."

Taehyung felt his tears slipping down more furiously, those actions made him scared, those words made him terrified but those eyes gave him pain.

The blonde swore he saw unshed, shining tears in those bambi eyes, which reflected anger but hid his pain.