5 | What do dreams mean?

"What answers-" she asks
Immediately the knife hits the mirror,making a sharp  sound.

She immediately wakes up,She finds herself on her bed because of the terrifying nightmare. It was about to be 4 in the morning.
As she couldn't sleep she went outside to take a walk. She took her coat, her phone and earphones, and opened the door...the cold breeze hit her face. She put on her coat and started  playing sweater weather.
She walked the empty streets of Pasadena wondering what she had just dreamed of.
She texted Simone saying all about her dream.... thinking that when she woke up she would see the message.

She got tired after about half an hour and eventually thought she could sleep.......
She started heading home.
She opened the door and someone looked at her entering the house.
The light in the attic turned on and then immediately turned off.

She headed upstairs to her room and she saw the photoalbum lying on her bed.

"Huh?" She thought to herself, wondering how it landed on her bed
And put it back on her desk.

SCENE 1

She slept peacefully this time and woke up to Simone moving her body and calling her

"What?" She groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"Your dream! It-" Simone was cut off
"yeah?"Sofia said

"But it has a meaning!" In-jae protested sitting on the side of Sofia's bed facing her.
Sofia got up and head to the washroom to freshen up

"It's just a dream...why are you soo serious about it?" Sofia asked after washing her face and taking her toothbrush.

"Weird things have been happening...and I don't want a soul to haunt you and I checked...an unused attic or even per say haunted attic says that rough challenges are ahead of you" Simone said

"My work life is pretty good...I don't have a love life.....you should really stop watching horror films." Sofia said after spitting the toothpaste out of her mouth.

"There is something in the photoalbum which will lead you somewhere" In-jae said

"But why should I do that? That will be a big enough "challenge" " Fifi replied

"And about the girl...it said it depends who it is...do you know her?" In-jae asked

"What do you mean it depends?" Fifi asked

"If you know that person and is alive trying to "haunt you in your dream" then you have some problem with that person....if you don't know that person I don't think there is anything to worry about" She said or you can say rapped.

"What if that person is dead? What happens then? Would they try to haunt you with their spirit or something!" Sofia chuckled not taking anything that Simone said seriously.

"Let's just go eat breakfast!" Sofia said tying her hair in a bun and left her room leaving Simone behind.

Sofia went downstairs to see that her breakfast is pancakes and waffles.

"Well atleast my breakfast is nice!" Sofia said. She sat down and began eating.
came downstairs after 10 minutes rushing to some place.

".....I'm going for a walk" In-jae said

"In this bad weather? From past few days it's unusually cloudy, Try not to get a cold"

SCENE 2

She finished her food and was going to head upstairs

"Hey FIA ! I'm really sorry but I think I left a green box in the guest room. Can you get it?" FIA's dad asked

"Sure" she replied
She saw a small green box with beautiful printed designs on the bed , she took it and left the room.
She heard something fall, but she didn't know where the sound came from. She tried coming close to where the sound came from and stood right below the attic....
It all of a sudden became cold.... It's completely silent, her head went dizzy....she couldn't move from her place.
That's when
Everything went blank
She seemed to be in the attic that's when she heard
"Hello..." A soft voice said "
you didn't seem to listen to me but Your friend.......she has the al- album.......she seems to be quicker than you......if you don't solve this on time.....you will-" The voice was familiar...it was the girl from the attic...but she couldn't see her but only hear her....feel her voice echoing in her head , filling the whole attic with her whispery voice.

"Sofia!!" Her dad called out to her
That's when she found herself right below the attic where she was before the blank out

"Sofia!!!" Her dad called out to her again

"Yeah I'm coming!" She replied
And headed downstairs and handed him the box.

"What happened Fia? Why did it take so long? Wasn't it on the bed?" Her dad asked

"Yeah! I just ....fell" Sofia replied

Her dad gave a very confused look but left as he was getting late.

That's when she realised what the girl said....the album is not there.
She headed upstairs in a hurry and barged into the room.
The album was not on the desk,she looked everywhere.
Then she recalled that the strange girl had said her friend took it.

"My friend.....Simone?" She took her phone and dialled In-jae's no.

She didn't pick up
It has been an hour...how long is she walking in this bad weather.

SCENE 3

Ding ding....ding ding
In-jae checked her phone to see Sofia calling her the 100th time

"Just wait for a few minutes fifi" she thought to herself

Ding....ding...ding

"Here it is! It would be 50$" A guy said

"Thank you so much!" In-jae said
As soon as she left it started drizzling, she took her umbrella and started walking.
___________________________
A/N- where was Simone? She definitely wasn't taking a walk...what is she up to?
What was Sofia's weird blackout? Is the girl trying to say something or help her?

Fun fact: when I wrote about the nightmare she had where she is in the attic with the girl and she was about to throw the knife at her.....after I wrote that, I actually checked what it meant if you see in an attic in your dream....and it said and I quote "unused attics are a sign that challenges are coming ahead."
Coincidence?
What will the challenges be?
How was this chapter?
Please comment and vote
Thank you!
Love, Rachel