I just smirked after left dumbfounded. "guess what honey. We will be meeting again." I mumbled making taehyung sigh.

Y/n pov...

As soon as I left the room and walked from the hallway I immediately rested my back on the wall taking deep breathes.

"that was smooth. Nothing suspicious. I met him just before he left and I wasn't suspicious." I started to mumble while patting my chest.

I started walking out of there patting my CHEST.

"IT WAS NORMAL" I started to speed console me while walking towards my room.

"doctor?" someone called me.

I took a deep breath and turned to see jennie I went close to her with a smile.

With a smile I mumbled. "tf you doing. That gangsta inside can't even wear his shirt. Steal jin's sweatshirt from my room. He left spare clothes there. And give it to him and don't tell him we took it." I whispered with a smile. Making it less obvious what we were talking about.

She also smiled" he will kill me if we do," she said giving me a last glare.

I smiled at her again."choi y/n owes you one" just as I said she slid my hand from her hand.

"I'll go. I got a sweatshirt to steal" she said and left.

I also waved to her and smiled. I turned around dropping the smile and walked to my room back again.

Jungkook pov...

A few minutes later the door opened again. Revealing a nurse. She had a very annoyed face.

Taehyung's gazes went to her. "what are you doing here?" he asks her.

"doctor y/n. Told me to give you this," she said showing a bag.

He took it and pulled out a sweatshirt from it with his 2 fingers.

"but it isn't gucci," he said looking at her.

She scrunched her brows. "you should wear it. We went through some troubles st- arranging this." she said politely contrasting her previous attitude.

He started to try it on but struggles came over it. She just tsked and went to him to help him. I just smiled at looking at how cute they looked.

I left the room and decided to meet this doctor y/n.

Author's pov.

"can you not stop moving," Jennie  said while pushing taehyung on the bed and make him sit. While she stood in front, holding that hoodie. She carefully slid it in him.

While he sat still. She swiftly put that hoodie on him which he couldn't do it himself because of the injury.

He looked at her closely while she did it.

She did it and walked and smiled at the sight. And looked him in his eyes.

He looked at her for a while and asked. "what's your name?"

"oh, mine?" she points at herself and smiles.

"it's Kim Jennie," she said pointing at her.

"oh great. You won't even need to change your name" taehyung mumbled under his breathe.

"did you say something?" she asks again looking confused.

"not now" he replied with a smirk. She just nodded with an-he-is-crazy-anyway. Look.

And left the room. While taehyung just looked at her walk away.

jungkook walked through the hallway, people whispered at his sight. Few of his gang member were standing around the place. So no one was able to come near him.

No one would dare to anyway. A doctor paused at his sight. It was seokjin he looked at him with a raised brow. Jungkook nodded his head at him. And cut the eye contact.

No one noticed it except another doctor standing faraway. That was Dr. Kim Jisoo. She looked at them with confusion and curiosity and saw jeon jungkook walk away towards some cabin.

It didn't take long to realise. He was walking towards y/N's cabin.

When he was about to open the door. A handheld is a wrist stopping him. Jisoo still observed them from the railing of the floor above while eating almonds.

While jin hear shooked his head while holding his arm. "don't" jin said to him looking straight into his eyes.

He raised his eyebrow and pulled his arm back and soon enough a smirk appeared on his face.

"you knew? And You hid her."

"you never even asked. And even if you had. I would still hide her away. Stay away from her." he said.

"just once a misunderstanding can become a fact if not solved by time. And when it becomes a fact. Proving it will need more efforts than it should have been"

~ once again. Complicated me.

******************************

They are a lot of secrets, right? Like a lot.

Everyone has one secret someone knows something and someone knows the other. They trying to protect the one who knows nothing when she knows the most.

Yeah imma being poetic

EDITED.