Hm...Well then.

{Warnings: Curse words}
*Cee P.O.V*

'Run!! Cee, watch out-!!'

'MOM DAD!!!'

'SIS!!! WE NEED TO GET OU-'

I woke up in a cold sweat to the sight of the ceiling of my room. What the hell happened? I remember I was just watching a movie with my family because it was my birthday....but then there were sirens, then an explosion. Was it a bad dream? No, it felt too real to be a dream... I sat up in my bed and my eyes widened. My room was never this big. It was way smaller. And there were no other doors besides the door to my closet and the exit of my room.

I threw the covers off me and I realized I was wearing something else than my pajamas. I was wearing Zeldris's Flight Outfit that you could buy in the Sacred Treasure Shop in Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross (outfit above). It looked brand new and fit perfectly on me... but why the hell was I wearing the shoes while I was in the bed? Deciding it would be the best idea to look into the extra doors in my room, I got off the bed and grabbed the two swords resting in their sheaths next to my bed.

My friend's older brother made actual swords for a living and thought it would be a great idea to give me two swords on my seventh birthday. My parents nearly shit their pants when they saw the gift but I have no idea how, but my friend's brother convinced them I would be fine with some training. So I kinda kept them and for seven years, I trained with the swords and I'm actually pretty freakishly good at using them.

The first sword had the symbols of the Seven Deadly Sins engraved and painted into it. One side had Meliodas, Ban, Gowther, and King's symbols in it while the other side had Merlin's, Escanor's, and Diane's symbols. The hilt was wrapped in leather that was dyed red and at the base of the sword was a guard in the shape of the goddess symbol. And on the guard was small pictures that represented Ludociel of Flash, Tarmiel of Ocean, and Sairel of Tornado. The sword really just consisted of the colors red, silver, and orange.

The other was also a silver based sword, but this one had the symbols of the Ten Commandments. One side had Zeldris's, Estarossa's, Dolor's, Gloxinia's, and Fraudrin's Commandment symbol. The other had Grayroad's, Derieri's, Monspiet's, Galand's, and Melascula's Commandment symbol. The hilt had a purple dyed leather wrapped around it instead of red. The sword's colors consisted of silver, purple, and black.

I strapped the Ten Commandment sword to my left and the Seven Deadly Sins sword to my right and slowly walked to the first door. It was a regular looking door with a white paint job except for some random blobs of different colored paints on it. I placed a hand on the handle while the other grabbed one of the handles of the swords. I swung the door open and unsheathed my sword and put up my guard. But my guard was lowered quickly when I saw that it was an art studio that held my paintings and drawings that I've done so far.

I closed the door but didn't sheath my sword again. I walked to the other door that also had a white paint job and opened it. It was a bathroom. There was now a fucking bathroom connected to my room like it was a master bedroom. This is fucking awesome and even better, it was super clean! The countertops of the sink was what might've been black marble and a pure white sink. Jesus, everything looked neat and clean. But...there was something different about me. I had a slightly large section of my hair turn pure white and my left eye was a light grey. I took a deep breath and decided that it would be best to figure this out later.

I closed the door again and sheathed my sword. I looked around my room to see what else was different besides the size of it. My eyes landed... blueprints? I walked over to the wall holding them up but before that, I grabbed my phone just in case I needed to take a picture of them.