Year

Two days later, you wondered if Kylo Ren had forgotten that you were a female, forgotten what that entailed. He marched into your quarters, his hands in fists and anger radiating from him. And then he paused, tensing suddenly and staring at you. You popped a handful of popcorn into your mouth, took a swig of soda, and looked up from your trashy reality drama to consider your superior. You had requested the day off. Day two of your menstrual cycle was always the worst. And, heck, you deserved one day off from preparing the man's quarters. How badly had your replacement failed, you wondered. Or had the officer taking over your task simply been present when the Knight entered his quarters? Said individual continued to hesitate in your doorway. You motioned for him to enter fully, and he complied by taking two more steps so that the doors closed behind him.

"Want some?" you asked, holding out the bowl of popcorn towards him. Kylo Ren took off his helmet after a few more seconds of saying and doing nothing. He set it on the edge of your bed then, standing at your side, he reached a hand into the bowl. You waited until he removed his hand, filled with some of the snack, and grabbed out more for yourself. You set a few of the kernels inside your mouth, chewing and resuming watching the show. The only reason you had gotten into it was because you had gotten sick one day and nothing else was on. Now you stuck around for a certain few individuals who held your interest.

The Force user went to grab more of the food after you had placed the bowl directly in front of you. He paused, however, no doubt feeling the heat radiating from the heating pad that as on your belly underneath the blanket you were wrapped up in. You observed him in your peripheral as you watched your show. Aware that he spent the majority of his time either completing missions for Supreme Leader or else training, you knew that he did not have much experience socializing with a menstruating female. He was being very cautious, as though you were some bomb waiting to explode.

"Did they use a droid to prepare your quarters?" He scooped up the popcorn, not answering you. Your eyes drifted away from the program long enough to take in the sight of him eating the snack piece by piece. "Something must have happened for you to have been pissed off."

"Inadequate." You pressed your lips tightly together, moving your mouth from side to side before asking if the person had forgotten to change his sheets. "Among other mistakes."

"I'm sorry. I'll be back to working tomorrow. Just dealing with...female stuff." He started to shift away, and you piped up with: "Don't leave... It's not like I'm asking to braid your hair or have you be girly with me. Can you stay a few more minutes?"

"So that you can have an introspective conversation?" You shot him a quick smile then pressed the power button on your holopad. The program had ended already, and though you sometimes watched the next one, there was no need to have it on. "Take off your shirt."

You rolled your eyes, however crossed your arms over your front, grabbed up the hem of your shirt, and pulled. You tossed the material over the side of the bed. You were not wearing a bra, and so immediately did you feel his eyes roaming your breasts. The mattress dipped under his weight as Kylo Ren shifted onto the bed beside you. He reached around you with his right hand, groping your right breast with the limb as he seized its twin with his other hand. His thumbs caressed, moving up and down. The Force user was not too harsh with you, for which you were thankful. Your entire body felt sore in ways due to your current state.

He fondled your breasts for a few seconds longer then drew back from you, standing and replacing his helmet on his head. You lifted your blanket over your chest so that when he left no one passing by would see your half-naked body. When he was gone, you allowed yourself to fall backwards so that your head hit the pillow. You noisily blew air through your lips, making small noises. He was the most confusing person you knew.