💤Day 13: Goodnight my love💤

Read this in the night :)
(But I'll publish this in the morning cuz why not-):

It was the middle of the night; not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The clouds were grey outside because it was suddenly raining and the worst part is..there was thunder. Luke couldn't sleep at all; he kept thinking about work, his job, Zander, and the fact that he has to give his loved one a present for Valentines Day tomorrow.

The autumn haired boy rummaged and kicked while he was asleep. The thunder and lightening was beaming up at Zander and Luke's bedroom window. Luke tried not to wake his to-be husband up, but after all that kicking, Zander could tell something is wrong.

The purple haired boy turned his position to face Luke. "Luke?..are you okay?"

Luke gasped softly and turned his head to his to-be husband. "Yeah, I am, sweetheart, now go back to sleep." Zander groaned and scoffed softly.

"I know when you're lying, baby, now tell me."

Luke sighed and smiled. He cupped Zander's cheek with one hand. "What would I do without you, darling?" Luke's warm soft voice got Zander face turning red, putting the blanket over his mouth. "My boss is just giving me some hard work at the hospital that's all. I have to procrastinate and I even have work tomorrow even though it's suppost to be my day off.."

The periwinkle boy got close to his husband, he leaned in to his chest softly and comfortably. "I want you to quit tomorrow, then. I don't want you working too hard, Luke. You're gonna get more sick. I don't care if you'll have enough money..
In richer..
Or poorer..remember?"

Luke put his arms around his to-be husband. Other then getting chocolate hearts for Valentines day; the best present of all is just laying down in bed, cuddling closely with each other.

The autumn boy gently kissed his husband's forehead. He put Zander close to him; but Zander was already asleep from all the things he said to Luke. Now you can read my Jailey fanfiction..Zander said to himself. I love you, Luke..

"Goodnight, my love.." The autumn boy whispered.

The puppy in the living room slowly went to the PB&J couple; giving both Luke and Zander some cuddles; taking them all the way to dream land.

This is short cuz my brain is failing me ;w; this was a really, really bad one so I'm sorry-

(Also everytime I say "cuddles" I keep keep thinking of Lambie and her cuddles from Doc McStuffins--
*Nostalgia is takin' me over- *XD)

Ya know wut..what if I created a Lander Month about Luke and Zander not being together for a month because they fought on something big on Day 1-3- that would be.. kinda weird, right XD (and i didn't think of it till now 0-0)
If you want me to do that i will XD but I don't want you guys to suffer for a month so I wont TwT

Other than that, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day~ ^^👍