💜Day 3: Holding You🧡

Happy Wacky Wednesday, peeps! >w<

Question: I'm curious..have you ever had a Lander dream before?
My answer: Yes, I have 3 times. One was about Luke and Zander reading quietly alone in a room. One was Luke pining Zander against the wall and saying, "who were you with?". The last one was just a Lander kiss.
(Tis doesn't count but yesterday I had a Stuke *Stacy×Luke* dream ;w;)

(Also P.S: After this day there will be an extra you can read if you wish; UwU)

The autumn boy rested from his hard day at work. His boss really expected everything from him; to get his paper works done, to work day and night at the hospital and now he was pretty exhausted and Staced out about everything.

Zander however was still at work; he had no idea Luke was feeling this way. Unlike his husband, the grape man's boss was more caring of him. The boss gave Zander time and energy to finish what he was working on and Zander was completely landey to have him as a boss.

Zander a billion times, told Luke to quit his job and move to Zander's instead because it would be a lot easier. But, Luke insisted and still got his torture job in the hospital because it was the only way to bring them twice as much money to pay the house.

Luke held is back in pain, he grunted and moved from the couch to get some rest. He was absolutely tired from all the work he was doing. It was like math homework; except doing P.E at the same time. The autumn boy had to procrastinate every single time he worked.

About 10 minutes pasts and Luke heard the living room door open and to his surprise his boyfriend was there.
"Luke I'm--" Zander paused, then he looked at Luke as his eyes widen. "Luke? What happened to you?"

The autumn boy chuckled and tried to stand up; but he couldn't. His back pain was unBEARable. "I-It's fine, Zander. I just had a hard day at work.."

The purple haired boy put his backpack into the other couch and put Luke into a laying position. "You, little puppy..you need to stay lay down at all times.." Zander said, he put his arms to his side. Luke smirked. "Hey don't luke at me like that.." he crossed his arms as he said those words.

"Can you come lay with me?"

Luke said it all of a sudden, Zander looked away blushing. The purple haired boy knew he didn't have much of a choice going with his boyfriend. So, with hesitation, Luke let Zander lay beside him.

The autumn boy was putting his head on Zander's shoulder, the purple haired boy thought it was very heavy; but he knew Luke really needed it; so he let him; and he found it very comfortable.

"Thank you, Zander.."

"For what?"

"For making me feel comfortable after a hard day at work.."

The purple haired boy groaned. "You know you really should quit that job and move on to mine.."

Luke sighed. "We talked about this, Zander..even when it's hard..we need it to survive.."

Zander knew he really needed to talk to Luke about his working problem; but he just decided to let it go until a few days. 'Cause Luke's stubborn puppy moment is still taking him over.

After a few minutes of silence, Zander slowly let Luke to sleep by humming to him, "Holding You" and sooner or later; Zander went to sleep too.

I promise to hold on to you..

Happy Day 3 people ^^
I hope you enjoyed and here's the extra you can read:

The Extra:

"Thank you for shopping with us!" The pink haired devil said as she handed out some roses to some costumers. Milly worked with her boyfriend, Elliot. The flower boy was about to surprise Milly and bent down on one knee, but he had to do it in the right time.

And that right time was Luke and Zander's wedding.

It wasn't Zander's thing to come up with, but he planned something special for Luke. And, Zander decided to do something nice and help Elliot propose to Milly and in return; Elliot can help Zander with a little something for Luke.

"Hey Elli..did you plant periwinkles for Luke and grape lord's wedding?"

Elliot nodded, then put a little rose on pink haired devil's hair. "Yes, I did.."

I also almost forgot to publish tis part today--

But would it be amazing to have a Milliot Month?--

Also..I have another question. If Zander were to work in a job, what job would he work at?

Alright! See you tomorrow, people ^^