🍁Day 5: Sitting through Autumn🍁

Luke sat to the bench, next to their old highschool at Autumn park. He looked to the place where him and his to-be husband confessed and he smiled to that thought. The autumn boy was waiting for his loved one to arrive in any miniute.

"Luke! Luke! Oh my goodness...I'm so sorry I'm late--"

"Don't be.." Luke chuckled as he said those words. The autumn boy slowly put his hands around his boyfriend. "Remember this place?"

"That was a sudden question.." Zander mumbled. He sat down next to Luke. He did remember all the memories in his childhood and even in his teenage ages. The purple haired boy looked up and remembered that day Luke was trying to get a leaf out of his hair.

"D-Don't get so close..I can get it out myself..."

"S-sorry.. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.."

"It's fine.."

"Well..I'm going this way now..so..see you.."

Zander smiled at that moment. Even though he knew he was pushing Luke away at that time, the next day was even better. But, in the same time...not better. The purple haired boy tried to forget the time that girl..Stacy when she kissed Luke. He was feeling Staced out at the moment.

"Hailey was right about episode 5 in the original month.." Zander mumbled to himself. Luke didn't hear and just luked at the falling trees.

Even though it was turning spring, in Autumn Park, the trees always seem to be like fall. They fall so gracefully and peacefully, the birds always chirp. At this time of day, Zander and Luke normally go alone with each other to see the view and to sit on the benches just watching the trees fall like paper.

"I don't like that girl, Zander..I like you!"

"What?.."

The purple haired boy shook his head and then all of a sudden, Luke was staring at Zander, smiling warmly.

"What?.." Zander said, looking to see if something was wrong with him. Luke chuckled and pulled out a leaf on Zander's hair. "What the heck? Why do leaves keep falling to my hair every single day?"

"Maybe they like you.." Luke chuckled, still holding the leaf. The purple haired boy groaned and grabbed the leaf.

"I wonder how this will luke on you," Zander put the leaf on Luke's hair. To his surprise, the leaf looked really good on Luke. The purple haired boy looked down and his face turned a shade of red.

"Sweetheart? What's wrong?"

"Oh, it's nothing..you look cute--I mean--that leaf looks..um.." he pointed at the leaf awkwardly. Luke raised a brow then chuckled. He leaned towards Zander slowly; but the leaf still on his head.

"You know..I can't wait till we get married.." Luke said suddenly. "We are finally doing what we have been waiting for years now.."

Zander put his head on Luke's shoulder. "Yeah.. "

"Time flies fast.."

The two stayed sitting there, hearing the love birds tweet..feeling each others touch on the shoulder. And watching the skies orange and yellow opra with which luked like purple clouds in the sky as the spring leaves fall to the ground gracefully..

When leaves and snow fall..

Hope you enjoyed! ♡
I am having a bit of a rush with sensory details right about now XD

Also i know in the original Lander Month Luke and Zander confessed because of a spider but I decided to change stuff a little (*cough* sorry) 😅

Also..another question. I'm thinking of adding Stacy here. Should I make her single or should make her have someone to love?
If so, who do you ship Stacy with?

(P.S: Monika from ddlc has been..glitching my mind lately XD and everytime I think of Monika, I think of Stacy-- just a little confession- ;w;)

Anyway thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed!

See you tomorrow for Day: 6 ;)