Chapter Eight; Katsuki Bakugo

Start from the beginning

One of his knees kept bouncing and he couldn't stop it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! Damn it, Half-Head! He looked up at Todoroki whose face was blank as he read the article painfully slow. Bakugo looked back down and proceeded to panic. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Fucking hell. Fucki- No! Stop! I am not fucking crying again! Shit. He quietly sniffed and ran his hand over his face then lacing his fingers again and putting them back on his head.

"Are you fucking done?" Silence. "Icy-Hot?" No response. Bakugo's heart squeezed inside his chest. "T-Todoroki?"

"Who is this?" Bakugo was surprised when Todoroki responded.

"I don't know."

"Who wrote this?"

"I don't know."

"Is this a real villain?"

"I don't fucking know!" Bakugo immediately shrunk. "I don't know." He felt the mattress dip to his left accompanied by creaking.

"Bakugo, can you look at me? Please?" Bakugo took both of his hands off his head and rested his arms on his thighs with his fingers still intertwined with each other. He lifted his head and stared at the boy. "Do you want to talk about the article?" Bakugo just stared. "Okay, do you want me to ask you questions and you answer?" Again, he just stared. Todoroki sighed. "Look, the author doesn't seem to be real and when I searched-" he put a hand up in front of Bakugo. "Yes, I searched on your phone. When I went to search for The Red Glare, only the article came so there is no need for you to worry. It is most likely fake. Fake article, false information, fake villain." Bakugo opened his mouth.

"Five people have already fucking read it, now six. One was me, the other you and now we got four shit heads thinking that I'm a fucking villain."

"Alright, but what are the chances that they will tell people? U.A. may be popular but not its students but you are...." Todoroki trailed off.

"I'm what?" He snarled. Todoroki watched him.

"You are a Bakugo."

"Oh for real? I thought I was a Cooper!" he said with a 'cheery' voice. Todoroki deadpanned.

"I mean, your parents are quite famous which shocks me why you don't tell your class that."

"You never tell that your asshole of a father is the number two hero."

"I don't need to."

"Exactly fuckwipe. If they fucking paid attention maybe they can get it through their two brain cells who the fuck my parents are."

Todoroki shakes his head. "Not the topic we are on. You are the son of two famous fashion designers and models in Japan. That's the only way people could know your name but it seems that you aren't quite known."

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "You're fucking annoying." Todoroki just shrugged. "You've seen the article. You gonna go now?"

"No."

Bakugo groaned and threw his head back. "Why won't you leave you fucking asshole of a cunt!" Todoroki gave Bakugo a disgusted look. "Fuck do you want now, whore?" Todoroki simply shook his head. Oh my god. I'm gonna fucking shoot myself!

"I told you, I want to make sure you're okay."

"Yeah, and you fucking said one at a time. So fuck off. Don't tell nobody shit or I will shove a rifle so far up your ass-"

"I read the article now, it's time to make sure you are okay." He interrupted. Bakugo wanted to strangle the peppermint bitch. His hands started to smoke from refraining from killing the fucker right then and there. Todoroki glanced down at the smoke illuminating from Bakugo's hands.

"You are really struggling from trying not to kill me." And he failed.

Now, they are on the floor rolling back and forth on top of each other with Bakugo blasting explosions and Todoroki pulling on the blond's hair. "I will blast you to fucking space you fuck facepiece of burnt shit!" Todoroki got mad at that. He socked Bakugo right in the eye, pulled his knee under Katsuki who was on top of him, so now Todoroki's leg was bent against his chest with the tip of his shoe close to Bakugo's ass. When Katsuki went back a bit after getting hit in the eye, Todoroki's whole bottom shoe was on Bakugo's ass cheek, and being the bitch he was, Todoroki kicked. Katsuki went backward landing on his back and he pulled a ninja shit move, he put his hands on the floor next to his head. He pulled his legs inwards, swung/pushed himself off the ground, and back upright.

"Why are you trying to hurt me?" There wasn't a reason Bakugo could think of. He naturally has a short temper but even for him, this was a bit much.

But he's not gonna admit that.

"Cause you're an annoying piece of fucking shit that is just fucking-" Katsuki's left ear started to ring. Painfully. "Ah! What the- Ah! Shit! What the fuck?" He covered his ear and winced. He turned his head to the side. "What the fucking hell- What did you do?" He shouted.

Todoroki looks at him confused. "Do what?"

"You asshole! You fucki- ah! Shit!" Holy shit! That fucking hurts! What the fuck? "Did you fucking blast ice in my fucking ear? Ow! Fuck!" He covers both ears now even though it's only his left ear that's injured.

"What are you talking about?" Todoroki was confused beyond belief. What the fuck is going on? Todoroki thought. Todoroki watched Bakugo curse, walk a step forward then back then continue swearing. Todoroki stood straight and got out his phone. He went to Safari/Chrome/Google, whatever fucking search app he has on his phone, and goes to the search bar;

How to tell if someone is under the influence of drugs?

He hit enter and pressed on the first article he found he could trust. Reading through it, there was a list of ways the person would be acting.

Number one, Todoroki thought to himself. Withdrawal from friends or family. Does Bakugo even have friends? Number two-

"What the fuck are you doing bitch skull?" Todoroki looked back up to see Bakugo looking straight at him with a pissed face.

"Checking."

"Checking what?"

"To see if you're under the influen-" Poor Todoroki didn't even get to finish before Bakugo punched him in the face.

"I'm not of fucking drugs! What the fuck? How stupid can you fucking be you bitch face whore!"

"I will freeze this entire-"

"Hello?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's your favorite song?

Hello! I am sorry I am really late from when I was supposed to publish this. I understand how frustrated you must be because this isn't as long as I promised. I have the next chapter already written I just need to make a few tweaks and then I will publish it. I have the tenth chapter started already as well. Thank you for 114 readers!