Chapter 22

*Sierra's POV*

I was having a nice dream about riding when I was suddenly awaken by cold water. It seeped threw the blankets and soaked my hair and shirt. I bolted upright in bed, looking around for the source of the col water. My eyes landed on a single empty bucket in the middle of the floor. It wouldn't take a genius to figure out what happened. Revenge.

"Erin! Lexi!" I yelled as I untangled myself from the sheets. There was laughter from down the hall. I guess I deserved that, I thought as I pulled the soaked blankets off my bed.

"Hurry up and get your chores done so we can go to lunch with Rachel!" yelled Erin from down the hall.

"Well, do you wanna help me?" I knew they wouldn't but it was worth a shot. Silence. I sighed as I changed into a worn pair of blue jeans and a grey tank top along with my boots. The rest of the house was quiet as I slipped out of my room, down the stairs, and out into the cool morning.

______________________________________________________________

It didn't take too long to clean the stalls in the first barn since now during the summer most of the horses were staying outside all day. When I finished I trotted back into the house to shower and change into some clean clothes. Austyn sat at the table eating a piece of pie while Ty was reading a hunting magazine. The shower upstairs was running so I would have to wait to get cleaned up.

"Nice breakfast." I commented as I headed over to the fridge to get some breakfast. All we had was grapes, blueberries, and some apples. Deciding to eat something healthy, I pulled out some of each and sat beside Austyn and across from Ty.

"Nice breakfast." he mocked as I started to eat my grapes. I rolled my eyes as I continued to eat.

"What are you guys doing today?"

"Well we're goin' to Rachel's party later but 'til then nothin'. Why?" responded Ty who still had his eyes glued to that magazine.

"Just wonderin'. Y'all wanna come to lunch with us?" I asked as I started to munch on the apple slices on my plate.

"Sure, let me call Cody, Tommy, and Chris." replied Austyn as he grabbed his phone off the table. Upstairs, the shower cut off so I quickly ate the rest of my food and dashed up the stairs, almost slipping in my socks and hitting my head but you have to be fast in this family or you might be waiting forever to get a shower. Like the time Tommy hogged the bathroom for an hour when I had a date with my then current crush. I ended up having to wash my hair in the kitchen sink. But I got revenge when Tommy was trying to impress a girl at some party and I went and told the girl that Tommy already had a girlfriend. Poor Tommy ended up with a hand print on his face for most of the night.

I sprinted into the bathroom but not before telling Erin to call our British boys and invite them to lunch with all of us.

_______________________________________________

Once I was out of the shower, I blow dried my dark brown hair and put on some cover-up and mascara. Just simple stuff.

"Hey, Erin, can you help me find something to wear?" I called as I walked out of the bathroom and into my semi- clean bedroom. There was no use in trying, I would eventually have to call her to help me anyways. She appeared in the doorway and without a word headed over to my closet. I turned to check my phone for any new messages from either my brothers or the boys but there was nothing. There were sounds of hangers being clanged together and a drawer opening and closing before she tossed something at me.

"Thanks, Erin!" She just waved her hand and went back in her room to get ready.

"Oh and the boys said they were coming!" she yelled down the hall.

"OK!"

I turned to see the outfit that she has thrown down on my bed. It was a pair of light blue jean short- shorts, a white and navy plaid button up and a white tank top. Fingers crossed Austyn doesn't flip out this time, I thought as I pulled on the shorts and tank top. Instead of leaving the button- up completely open, I tucked it into my shorts and left the top three buttons un-done.

"Erin? Are you and Lexi almost done?" I called as I brushed my hair one more time. The outfit looked a little plain so I grabbed one of my many rhinestone belts, a heart necklace my mom had given me for my 15th birthday, and my brown Ariat cowboy boots. My backpack with my dress for the party sat next to the door, so I picked it up and slung it over my shoulder.

"Yeah!"

"Almost!"

"I'll meet y'all downstairs when you're done." I said as I stepped out into the hall. Cody and Austyn could be heard downstairs in the kitchen. The rest of 'em were getting changed apparently, 'cause the sounds of drawers being opened and closed could be heard from the stairs.

"Almost ready?" I said as descended the stairs, hoping Austyn wouldn't say anything about my outfit. Cody was leaning against the counter, Austyn still sat at the table but now Dad was sitting where Ty was.

"Hey, Daddy." I said innocently as I grabbed the keys to the old '85 Chevy Silverado that we used for and extra truck when we needed it. It was pretty nice with a five inch lift but still had its dents and scratches. My truck was getting worked on because apparently Chris went out to start it and it wouldn't turn over. This truck wasn't and extra cab like my truck, it had a bench seat, which meant I could only fit three people. Cody noticed my outfit but didn't say anything. "We're goin' out to lunch at the diner."

"Have fun, hon."

"Austyn, Niall and them are comin' so could you and Ty take them in Mom's SUV?" I asked as I strategically put the backpack in front of me to look like I was searching for something when I was really covering the short- shorts. He turned in his seat to look at me and nodded.

"Sure." I said but I didn't miss the mischievous glint in his eyes before he turned back around. Just then I turned to see the rest of 'em coming down the stairs.

"Austyn, be nice." I said before Erin, Lexi, and me walked out the kitchen door.

"You were lucky Austyn didn't freak out again." laughed Lexi as she boosted herself into the passenger's seat of my truck.

"Yeah, I know right? I'm gonna go check on the others before we leave 'em with my annoying older brothers." I called as I started to jog over to their cabin. Niall's voice could be heard from outside.

"Come on, lads! They're gonna be leaving soon!" He yelled in his strong Irish accent. I walked up on the porch and knocked on the door. They must not have heard me so I just walked in. The place didn't look too dirty except the occasional soda can or empty chip bag. Niall was pulling on a white polo over a pair of tan pants when I walked in. Let this go down on the records, he has abs! He looked up and smiled when he saw my blush.

"Hey, love." He smiled as he jumped over the couch to land in front of me and give me a quick kiss on the lips. I smiled as I heard Zayn ask Harry where his comb was.

"Sorry, but you guys are gonna be riding with Austyn and Ty, today." I grimaced as I spoke. There was no telling what my idiot brothers would do. "They'll probably live in, like, twenty minutes. But I better go, I gotta drop off my clothes at Rachel's."

"It's fine, love. I'll see you at the diner." He said as he leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss and we stayed like that until someone started blaring the horn on the old Chevy outside. I jumped back and glared out the window at Lexi who was sitting in the driver's seat.

"Go on. I'll see you soon." he said as he gave me a kiss on the forehead and steered me towards the door.

"Bye, hon!" I called as I skipped the steps and jumped off the porch.

Fingers crossed Austyn doesn't leave Niall in the middle of nowhere, I thought as I opened the door of the truck, boosted myself into the cab, and started the truck.

______________________________________________________

I'm sorry you guys! My iPod completely erased my old chapter so I changed it up a lot. I'll still have the party next chapter but there will still be the lunch and getting ready before it. Please re-read and again I'm really sorry!