➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 11

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Eren."

"Yeah."

"I hope it snows again."

"I hope too."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘕𝘖𝘙𝘛𝘖𝘕 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘔𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙 ] - [𝘔𝘌𝘕 𝘐 𝘛𝘙𝘜𝘚𝘛]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"Your hair looks so pretty see."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD."

Sasha stood in the mirror with her eyes as wide as they could possibly go and started stroking her hands roughly through her hair, making sure she wasn't dreaming.

"IT LOOKS AMAZING, YOU'RE SO GOOD AT THIS F/N."

We spent the whole day just relaxing and doing some self-care, it sometimes goes unnoticed because of our busy schedules however we knew we had to do something for ourselves at one point.

"Sasha you honestly look so hot."

"You think." She moved around the room doing silly poses while I took pictures of her. It was a day before Connie's birthday and I was still confused about why the boy was having a house party when we could have all just done something together.

"Niccolo is such a lucky bitch." Her cheeks bloomed at the mention of his name and then threw a pillow at me in response.

Whenever he was brought up I could always see a new light in her eyes and her smile would always go wider and she would always get fidgety. "Well we're having a date next week, he's making some new recipe."

She sat next to me and put her head on my shoulder while I fiddled with her hair. "I'm happy you found someone."

"What about you?"

"What about me?" Her words caused me to cringe, I wasn't the type to get into relationships too fast or in general, the thought of constantly being around someone especially a man , made me sick and I would eventually be grossed out by their habits or they would piss me off to the point of leaving.

"You never talk about anyone you're interested in and you never hook up with anyone."

She laid down on her front side and placed her hands in her head, gazing at me. "No one's caught my eye and these college boys probably suck at sex and I bet they can't find the clit."

"I mean Niccolo can, sometimes we use hone-"

"Honey? No wonder I saw a fucking ant invasion next to your bed."

The auburn-haired girl's face transitioned into a bright red colour and immediately ran next to her bed to see if there was anything and exhaled loudly when she saw nothing.

"YOU SCARED ME!"

"Sorry, It's funny seeing your reactions though." Rolling her eyes, she laid down on the bed again, her legs kicking up in the air while she ate a bunch of snacks.

"Jean told me you hate Eren, what's up with that?"

His name caused goosebumps to rise on my skin and beads of sweat to grow on my head. "I hate that little shit, he's so fucking annoying."

'What did he do?"

"What hasn't he done?"

"Fair point."