➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 7

◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘔𝘠𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘠 𝘖𝘍 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌] - [𝘚𝘜𝘍𝘑𝘈𝘕 𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘚]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47 
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The laughs of the young children erupted in the field, twirling around the grass, hand in hand. Their gazes never left each other.

She became the moon he was too afraid to chase, the stars he could gaze at, living in the realms of eternal doom, being cursed by one another.

The world held such pure desire that the kids would eventually fall into the hole of never-ending atrocities, the pureness of their hearts being tainted.

His teal eyes gleamed, holding that sweet spark of hope, no matter where they went she will always be able to recognize the bloom of his hues.

Lips decorated in a wide smile, his pearly whites glowing he stopped spinning with his young friend and a melodious laugh left his pink lips.

She would forever treasure these moments, the moments where they were free from the despicable nature of the world around them, they hid in the shadows, cloaking themselves away from the fire that would soon burn them.

"I like your hat Eren."

He put his hands on his hips with pride, his smile going wider which caused the young girl to laugh.

"Mario is the best character in the game."

Distaste filled the young h/c haired girl, making her cringe.

"Uh no, Yoshi is the best character."

Erens's hands went up, ready to defend his favorite character.

"NO WAY MARIO IS THE BEST."

They spent the next 30 minutes arguing over characters, which was pretty common for them. Their differences always seemed to mould together, a curse or a blessing, who could know?

"Eren let's stop fighting, they are both good characters."

The young girl smiled softly at the boy but he still looked mad, his hands were crossed, eyebrows furrowed, and his lips in a pout.

"Whatever."

She reached out and gently grabbed his arm, confusion plastered on his features, she took seize of his hands and interlocked their fingers together.

Their palms were pressed together and heat rose to his cheeks, eyes widening.

"Eren."

"Hmm."

"I sneezed on my hand."

"EWWWW WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!"

The girl let out a wheeze of laughter, he followed soon after, serenading the isolated field.

   ◇──◇────◇────◇────◇────◇─  

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚] - [𝘍𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘒 𝘖𝘊𝘌𝘈𝘕]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The dancing silhouettes of the moonlight sat outside the window, while I remained inside the library in a chair, eyes plastered on the words that floated around the page.

This week had been insanely hectic, assignments and projects left and right, and night classes were the worst. All I wanted to do was sleep the night away yet I sat here reading and completing work due for the next day.